Thread: Progress bar is missing in Internet Explorer 8

Progress bar is missing in Internet Explorer 8

I am having a Acer aspire laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. I basically use my laptop for internet access for both my official and study purpose. For accessing internet I installed Internet Explorer 8,which was working fine till the date. But from today morning it starts creating a problem in that browser window. One of those is the Progress bar is not showing in browser window. Along with this when I first attempt to ,open the browser it takes a lot time to open the program and also the same problem are occurred when I was tried by restart browser more than two times. For what kind of issues these problem s are arriving? Any one from here having any idea on this?

Re: Progress bar is missing in Internet Explorer 8

According to me regarding this type of problem i would like to suggest you to reload the browser, where as I was also facing almost similar issue, after that one of my friend suggest me to go through the reload process, I did that one ad the problem is solved after that now according to your problem also I recommend you to go for this technique. First of all remove the earlier one and then proceed to remove the windows containing file from temporary folder and from the registry editor, then proceed to the fresh loading.

As per my knowledge, I would like to recommend you to go for reset the browser, the progress bar into the browser window, can be regain by repair that, so for repair the browser first open the browser window, from ether click on tool menu bar option and then click on reset option, wait till the process completes, now restart your machine and try to open any web page, I hope this time you will be able to see the progress bar into the browser window.

Similar issue after upgrade the internet explorer from 6 to 8 in my windows xp compatible dell machine. The browser was working fine with the earliest version., but was not running with the newly upgrade version. So after that I simply tried by reload that one, but this process does not help me anymore. I then also tried to install the earlier version again, though the new one creating problem, but here is the strange thing happened, that earlier browser version is not installing, and also the new one is not running. what should I do now? What kind of problem is that I can’t understand. I hope someone from here will surely help me to resolve this one.