Thread: Downloading failed in Opera

Downloading failed in Opera

Friends, I am using the opera browser in my computer and that is really giving me the nice speed of browsing the internet. There is only one problem that I am facing with this is that it is not able to download any file from internet. Whenever I try to download some file then it just shows me the error message that says “Downloading failed”. This is not for some particular type of file. This is for all the files. So if I have to download any file from internet then I am forced to make use of the Internet Explorer which I don’t want to use. There is no problem in surfing internet. So anyone over here has any idea regarding this issue then please let me know about this. Thank you so much.

Re: Downloading failed in Opera

What is the site where you download the installer? If you want to download the installation program then you can go to the official website of the opera and then download the installer from that site. This is the safest and best way to do it. I'm also using the Opera browser and is downloaded from the official website of the opera for what must also go to their site and then download the installer from there.

I also had the same problem downloading. I tried a lot of things to resolve the problem and finally the cause for this is as NOD 32, which is installed on my computer. It was not letting the downloaded file to me for what was hanged during the download. So I removed the NOD 32 and instead, I installed Avira. After that when I tried to download the file again, and then I do not show any problems as well and downloaded easily. So if you are also having the same problem, then you too can do the same and want this to do the same for you too.

There may be a number of difficulties with the browser you are using to browse the Internet today. So you can uninstall the browser today is your computer and after reinstalling. This will generate all new files for the browser and if any file is missing otherwise damaged then it will be replaced by a new-fangled one. Once you're done by means of that, then you can attempt downloading the opera settings once more and see if this time is easily downloaded or not.

You can modify the means Opera manages dissimilar kinds of files by picking the suitable selection as of the download dialog. It won't come into view if handling for this kind of file has by now been set. You can as well accomplish that by setting file preferences. If you don't desire Opera to say, display Acrobat PDF documents unswervingly but download them in its place hit CTRL + F12 to open the Preferences. On the "Downloads" tab type the file extension you desire to edit inside the "quick find" field. The results must come into view within the window. Double click on a file kind to see what you can accomplish with that type of file: demonstrate download dialog, download unswervingly, open, open in an additional program, and so on. I expect that this will assist you.