Thread: Opera: Open windows instead of tabs is not working

Opera: Open windows instead of tabs is not working

I have Opera here on my system and I have Windows XP SP 3 running on the system of mine here. Well the thing here is that I cannot have the Open windows instead of tabs option working in the Opera browser here. I really want to have this working in my case and I will be happy to have this working in my case. I was using the Opera 9.x version and then I just updated to Opera 11 here. Now I have seen that it is the issue in this case and I just want to know if there is any work around that can help me with the issue here. I was having the same working in my case when I was having the Opera 9 and I am really sad to have this feature not working in the newer version of Opera. Well let me know what you all can suggest about the same.

Re: Opera: Open windows instead of tabs is not working

One the first occasion let me just clarify that this version of Opera is having this issue and it was also seen with the older version of the Opera as well and I think that they will soon come up with the solution in this case. If you will revise the history of the Opera then let me just tell you that this feature was also available in the ver 9.57 and before that the issue was noticed there the same thing repeated when the ver 10 of Opera was launched. The issue was seen to solve in the Opera 10.63 and hence I think that the solution with this browser as well will come up in some sort of update there.

Agree to what has been said above but I am really of the opinion that you will not have to wait for long in your case. I think that you will be required to install the Opera 11.01 in your case there and I am sure that the issue will get solved after you have this working in your case there. You can give this update installed in your case and then you can try to have this thing working for you. Hope that this update will have the solution to your issue there.

Are you saying that you cannot find the Open windows instead of tabs option in your case and if that is really the case then you can find the same by following the steps below. All you have to do is click on the Menu option and then select the Tools option there. After that you will have to select the Preferences option there. Then you will be required to select the Advanced tab and select the Tabs option that you will get in the Advanced Tab window. From the window there you will have to select the Additional Tab Options and then select Open windows instead of tabs. Hope that you will be able to navigate to the location of the Open windows instead of tabs. Just select this option there and restart the browser.

This issue has been see with the newer version of the Opera and I really think that it is not what we are actually expecting. Opera should come up with some new options and should have the support for the older things. I have seen that Opera just keeps on loosing the support for all this features that it has previously but in the newer version it just misses on the same. Well I have seen the option getting placed in the browser in the later version. I think that they will come up with the update in the Opera 11.6x or something like that.

It will be better if you are having the issue with the current version of the Opera that you just switch to the older version. I think that you need to get updated as you were using the Opera 9 it will be better that you start to use Opera 10 at the moment. I would say that it will be better at the moment if you can simply have Opera 10.63 installed here. Please make sure that you do the installation of the BROWSER in the clean manner.