Thread: Some pictures on websites are not displayed in Internet Explorer

Some pictures on websites are not displayed in Internet Explorer

Hey I am working on windows 7 operating system in my laptop. in which I am working from long time but recently I do not know what happen but my internet explorer is behaving weird . Some pictures on websites are not displayed in Internet Explorer .I do not have any idea why all this happening I want to solve this issue so if anyone know anything about my problem to get solve then please tell me about that over here.

Re: Some pictures on websites are not displayed in Internet Explorer

You have to confirm that the image type is supported by Internet Explorer .Click the right mouse key on the red X or placeholder for the image, as well as after that click Properties. Confirm that the image type of Internet Explorer is supported through the values in the Properties dialog field, type and address (URL) to view. A GIF (GIF = Graphics Interchange Format) lists like type of image as GIF, as well as the address (URL) ends with ". Gif". Internet Explorer displays images by means of the following extensions: Art, wmf, emf, png, mov, xbm, avi, mpg, gif, jpg, bmp as well as mpeg............

Confirm that the Web accessory Toggle Images.exe not installed as well as images disabled. If you web Toggle Images.exe have installed the accessory, press on the link to the Links toolbar Toggle Images.exe to show the images. If the Links toolbar is not noticeable, press the right mouse key on an empty area on the toolbar, as well as confirm a check mark come into views next to left. If the link "Toggle Images.exe is on the Links toolbar is not noticeable, press on the arrow in angle brackets on the far right on the Links toolbar.

If you utilize an Internet security, firewall, or cookie blocking third-party program, please get in touch with the producer for information on how to enable scripting, ActiveX controls, cookies, Java applets, advertisements, as well as HTTP referral information. If you utilize a local area network (LAN) on the Internet, confirm you let the administrator that scripting, cookies, Java program, advertising, as well as HTTP referral information is not able to be a firewall or other security characteristic blocks in the network.