Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet explorer 8:freezes and close enter any URL and press ENTER

Technology & Internet

Old 07-02-2011

Internet explorer 8:freezes and close enter any URL and press ENTER

I am facing a peculiar type of problem with the internet explorer 8 version; this is running with windows 7 OS in my Dell inspiron laptop. The machine and the other functions of my machine was working fine till the date, but from also week, it suddenly creating problem with the browser, for access any web site, when I enter ant any site URL and press on ENTER, the browser for first few times, stopped responding, and then frizzes and directs me that, IE 8 is crashed restart it. This problem occurs every time whenever I tried to open any web page. What should I do to resolve this issue? Is there anyone having similar issue?

Old 07-02-2011

Re: Internet explorer 8:freezes and close enter any URL and press ENTER

There is a simply solution or this type of problem, you need to reload the browser application in your system. For that first of all remove the existing version, and along with this also remove the other windows version collaborating files from your machine. Now go for the fresh installation, along with this also recommend you don?t apply any plug in or other visual effect into the browser, these may be the cause of those problem.
Old 07-02-2011

The problem that you mentioned in your post, it simply occurred for the browser application program, for that open the browser window, and proceed to the tool menu bar, from the list click on update option, it will collect the information regarding the up to date version of the browser application which you are busing, and will allow you to replace the browser with the existing one. Otherwise you can also download the latest version from the developer web site and replace it with the existing one. Try with this process; it might somehow be helping you.
Old 07-02-2011

Similar issue, in my Acer aspire laptop, where I recently installed windows 7 OS and along with this also installed the Internet Explorer 8, though I was using this browser program from since last three years. So I am very much like this one. So I again installed into my laptop, after upgrade the OS. in the earlier days it does not create any problem, but it starts creating a problem from last few days, whenever I open the browser the machine freezes for few minute, and again back to its position, but responds very slowly if IE is open, I tried by reload the browser and along with this also thought that the problem might be occurring for the graphical interface, and for this reload the driver also. But nothing helps me. Still now the problem is appearing? Is there any having any idea regarding this problem?

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,