Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cookies Required message when logging to Facebook in internet explorer

Technology & Internet

Old 07-02-2011

Cookies Required message when logging to Facebook in internet explorer

Hey I am using windows 7 operating system installed laptop .I am facing little problem .Cookies Required message while logging in Facebook! Never observe it before, I did not modify any settings, or did I? I do not know what I have to do to get solve this issue. I am new in this field so please help me to get solve this issue. I am really getting frustrated from this problem. I want to get out from this. So please help me.

Old 07-02-2011

Re: Cookies Required message when logging to Facebook in internet explorer

You can attempt to reset Internet Explorer to default setting or run IE with no addons to observe if it will accurate your issue.

To utilize the Reset Internet Explorer Settings characteristic from Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Exit the entire programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is operating).
1. Select Start, and after that press Run. Then you have to Type the following command in the Open field, as well as then hit ENTER:
inetcpl.cpl
The Internet Options dialog box come into views.
2. Press the Advanced tab.
3. in Reset Internet Explorer settings, press Reset. Afterward press Reset again.
4. While Internet Explorer completes resetting the settings, you have to press Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog field.
5. Then you have to reStart Internet Explorer.
Old 07-02-2011

One method to open is to go to start menu and after that All Programs and now Accessories following this System Tools and at the last Internet Explorer (no Add-ons). Another method is Windows key + R button which go to Run command, then you have to type iexplore –extoff as well as this will open up Internet Explorer 8 with no add-ons. This opens up Internet Explorer without ActiveX controls as well as browser extensions.
Old 07-02-2011

Running the System Restore utility will help you

1. Press Start, Press All Programs, Press Accessories, Press System Tools, and then Press System Restore.
2. Press Continue or give Administrator credentials if essential.
3. Press Choose a different restore point, and subsequently Press Next.
4. Select a Date and Time prior to first sign of the problem you have described.
5. If the date you require is in excess of (5) days Press the Show restore points older than 5 days check box.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,