You can attempt to reset Internet Explorer to default setting or run IE with no addons to observe if it will accurate your issue.
To utilize the Reset Internet Explorer Settings characteristic from Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Exit the entire programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is operating).
1. Select Start, and after that press Run. Then you have to Type the following command in the Open field, as well as then hit ENTER:
The Internet Options dialog box come into views.
2. Press the Advanced tab.
3. in Reset Internet Explorer settings, press Reset. Afterward press Reset again.
4. While Internet Explorer completes resetting the settings, you have to press Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog field.
5. Then you have to reStart Internet Explorer.