Thread: internet Explorer 9 keeps crashing after opening websites that contain Flash Player

internet Explorer 9 keeps crashing after opening websites that contain Flash Player

I’ve acer laptop and I’m using windows 7 operating system in my laptop. I’ve taken a internet connection and recently I’ve installed a internet explorer 9 in my system. I usually use internet for watching videos and chatting. One day I’ve installed a latest version of flash player from internet, next day my internet explorer 9 get crashes when I visit to any site which contain a flash player. It happens again and again, I’ve tried many things but nothing work for me. please tell me what should I do to avoid this crashing. Please tell me how should I fix this problem. please help me.

Re: internet Explorer 9 keeps crashing after opening websites that contain Flash Player

I think the flash player which you have downloaded is the reason for crashing your browser. You have not downloaded and installed a good flash player. If you have downloaded this from a unreliable website then you can get this type of problem. while downloading may be some virus has entered in your system and it has corrupted your browser. There are many virus and other threats on some unreliable websites, you should avoid visiting to that website. Well, now you have to download a antivirus software from internet and install in your system. after installing scan your system for virus and remove it from your system.

Re: internet Explorer 9 keeps crashing after opening websites that contain Flash Player

If your browser crashes then you should uninstall that browser first and reinstall that browser again in your system. you can uninstall it from a control panel. Once you have install that browser again then restart your computer and then use your internet. Visit to that websites which contain a flash player, if you get that problem again then I’ll suggest you to install some new browser on your system, because I think your browser has been corrupted and it will give you a problem in future.

You have to remove that flash player from your system which you have installed. I think flash player is the reason for crashing your browser. You have to remove that flash player first from your system, there are many virus on internet you have downloaded a virus attached file from some unreliable website which cause the damage to your browser. You can download a antivirus software from internet and install it. Scan your system for virus and remove it. I hope it work for you.