Thread: Bing not working properly,how to remove

Bing not working properly,how to remove

I am a user of windows vista, this is installed in my Acer aspire notebook. The machine is working fine with all its functions and the feature. I basically sue this machine for internet explorer and some of my personal entertainment. Recently installed Internet explorer 9 beta version, along with this applied Microsoft Bing as the default search engine, but a I am quite disappoint with it features, want to remove that, but don’t know how to do this. Someone from here suggest me something by which I can able to remove or to replace with the other search engine. Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Bing not working properly,how to remove

You can change the default search engine in your browser, for that I am giving you a link from there you will select different type of search provider, but remember that these are only be able to applicable into Internet explorer browser. It will not apply into any other browser. Just click on the search provider application name and it will add in to the browser, from there you will also be able to add more search provider those you regular visits. Click HERE.

If you are willing to change the search provider in your internet explorer browser then I have a solution for this, by this you will be able to add more or the desire search provider in our browser as a default search engine as your requirement. For that click on down-arrow which is next to the magnifying glass and choose "Find More Providers from the list, it will appear with the name of other search providers. Click on the desire which you like to add, along with this choose "Make this my default search provider" options, to make the selected option as your default. Lastly click on "Add Provider" for the confirmation

There is a simply solution to remove or to replace the search engine provider in internet explorer, by default there are some for the search provider are listed into the Internet option window. So to replace the Bing search provider, simply open Internet Options from tool menu bar option. Now choose Advanced Tab, then proceed to Manage Add-ons - Search Providers, from the drop down list select the desire one according to your chose and click marked n As the default search engine provider option, now restart the browser and from now the default search engine will be changed into your browser application.