Thread: Internet explorer: script error (res://ieframe.dll/preview.js) during print

Internet explorer: script error (res://ieframe.dll/preview.js) during print

Whenever I tried to direct print any IE file from browse it fleshes a script error look like, res://ieframe.dll/preview.js. The web file is very important for me to print, but no bale to print that one, after click on print option from file menu bar always the problem is occurs. This problem is also occurring if i tried to print any mail, by click on the print option from that mail window. What should I so, for this is there anyone having any trick to resolve or to print any how the web file?

Re: Internet explorer: script error (res://ieframe.dll/preview.js) during print

I don’t this the problem is for the browser, though did you tried to open and print same web file from another browser? Before go for any trick regarding this, I recommend to go for this. If in the other browser you are having similar issue, then check the web site URL which you are trying to print, is this one is a trusted site, I thi9nk the problem might be in the site. For this first save the file into your machine and then take the print out of that.

There is another way to print the web page, for this open the page and then click on toll menu bar option. Click on print option, if the printer is attached with yo0ur machine then remove this one. After click on the print button, it will ask you to save that page into a pdf format, and will ask you to save the file. A pdf version of that web file will be saving onto the document folder (by default). Now from the destination folder, open the page and print this one. In this way you can able to print the page.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for the browser, though you posted that this happen in all type of web file, then I am sure that the problem is for the browser application, for this I would like to recommend you to try once by reload the browser. Remove the existing pone and also remove the other windows OS collaborating file from your hard drive, and reboot your machine. Now go for fresh installation. I hope the problem m will be overcome by this process. But if you are still having the issue, then I suggest you to download and install latest version of IE browser from developer site. If there is any issue with browser version, then this is only solution.