Thread: Can’t play youtube video, get message "upgrade adobe flash player"

Can’t play youtube video, get message "upgrade adobe flash player"

I’ve recently brought a hp pavilion dv7 laptop, I’m using windows 7 operating system in my laptop. I’ve taken a internet connection and mostly watching a online videos. My internet connection works good for few days. But when I’ve upgraded to internet explorer 8 in my computer I can’t play video in youtube. Whenever I try to play any video on youtube I got a message “upgrade your adobe flash player”. This problem is not happen before, it happens after I’ve upgraded to IE8. I don’t know why this problem is happening in my computer. When I use firefox all things are going perfectly. Please tell me what should I do to fix this problem. Please suggest me some solution to resolve this issue, please give your advice on this.

Re: Can’t play youtube video, get message "upgrade adobe flash player"

You have not mention the version of your internet explorer. I don’t know what version are you using, 64 bit version or 32 bit version. There is a 32 bit version of internet explorer 7 and 8 in vista you can found in the “program files x86” folder. This folder you can see in a c: drive. It will work perfectly with flash plug-in. you can also download a adobe flash player uninstaller. You can download this official site of adobe player. After downloading, run that in your computer, then , right-click on Internet Explorer icon of
    your Taskbar, select: Run as administrator and then visit to a official website of adobe flash player. Your problem will be solve.

I think the flash player which you have install is not installed properly on your system and therefore it giving you that message. You can try a remedy to manually install the flash player. Go to the following folder in your computer “Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash”. After going in this folder you have to install a FlashUtil9g.exe file by cliking it. After clicking it you’ll complete the installation process. If this does’nt work for you then Try to uninstall that flash player and reinstall it again. After reinstalling it check that you are getting that message again or not while playing a youtube video.

If you’re getting the message to upgrade your flash player, then why don’t you upgrade it ?. try to upgrade your flash player, you can easily do it online and you don’t want to pay anything for this. there are many website from which you can upgrade your flash player, you can also visit to a official website of flash player. If upgradation does’nt work for you then you can try to reinstall the IE 8. I think sometime it may be a reason for getting this message. If your IE 8 has not installed properly then you can get this type of message. After reinstalling visit to a youtube and play a video and check that you’re getting that message or not.

Why you’re not using firefox ?, if you’re playing your youtube video perfectly then you should use it that. Why you want to use IE 8 ?. is there is something special in IE 8 ?. I think you should go with a firefox only, according to me firefox is the best web browser, but if you want to use IE8 only then you can try to reinstall it and check that you’re getting that message while playing video on youtube or not. If you still having a problem, then try to upgrade your flash player and then check it, If still not work for you, then you should use firefox only.