Thread: After update all my Internet Explorer 8 menu and tool bars turned black

After update all my Internet Explorer 8 menu and tool bars turned black

I am facing problem after I update my internet explorer 8 while I updated internet explorer 8 as well as launched it, the entire my menu as well as tool bars now have a black background plus I am not able to read the text. I attempted resetting the colors in Windows, resetting the colors in Internet selection in internet explorer 8. Nothing looks to effort. So please tell me some solution to solve this. Please help.

Re: After update all my Internet Explorer 8 menu and tool bars turned black

This may for a while occur if the display settings are wrong, attempt to modify the desktop theme as well as make sure if it workings. Follow the steps stated below.

1. You have to Exit Internet explorer 8, if it is operating.
    2. Select Start, press on Control Panel, press on Appearance and Themes as well as press on the Display.
    3. On the Display Properties, We require to go to the Themes tab.
    4. Within the Themes, if the theme is place to My Current Theme, alter it to Windows XP or Windows Vista Theme.
    May you got your problem solve.

It is supposed to be a problem with the High Contrast Settings.

1. Exit Internet explorer 8, if it is operating.
    2. Select Start, press on Control Panel, press on Accessibility Options as well as press on the Adjust the contrast for text and colors on your screen.
    3. On the Accessibility selection, we require to go to the Display tab.
    4. In the Display Tab, mark the box Use High Contrast in addition to press on Apply.
    5. Now the whole PC screen will go blank as well as White in Color, now we require unchecking the selection Use High Contrast as well as pressing on Apply on the Display Tab.

I consider I found the problem of the black IE 8 tool bars as well as menu bars. After reinstalling Internet Explorer 8, the whole thing effort great. Following 2 automatic updates installed subsequently, I initiate the black toolbar returned. I remove every update, two being safety updates which I later found had not allowing on the black tool bars. The final update was not a safety update; however update KB976662.just uninstalls KB976662 from your program Windows updates as well as reboot. This is supposed to solve the black tool bars as well as menu bars.

You have to use system restore to solve the issue. The details for anybody paying attention or requiring them to assist troubleshoot his issue: 1. got a hotmail e-mail from a friend with slideshow pictures put together. 2. A press on the slideshow key makes the message that I required to install "Microsoft Silverlight" to sight the pictures as a slideshow. 3. Installed Silverlight. 4. Versioned pictures without any issues. 5. Turned off computer. 6. Turned on computer, fired up Internet Explorer 8 to black menu as well as favorite’s bars. Good Luck!