Thread: Expired password on Nokia Messaging

Expired password on Nokia Messaging

Hi all, I am using the Nokia E63 and the best feature that I like about this phone is the Nokia Messaging. It was working fine till last Sunday but after that it just started showing me the message that says password has expired and many of the things like things. This was not the case earlier and just started this week. I tried to restart the phone and then also it shows me the same problem. Now I don’t know that what is to be done with it to solve the problem. I am not having any idea with that and therefore leaving the question over here so that I can get the answer from you people. If you have anything that can help me to solve the problem then please let me know about that.

Re: Expired password on Nokia Messaging

There may be some problem with the account that you are using. If you want to check that then you can try to login to your account from the computer and see if that is able to login or not. If not then you will have to click on the forget password link and troubleshoot that. And if that is able to provide you the login then you can change the password immediately after logging in. After doing that, logout from the account. Now try to login the account once again but from the mobile. I don’t think that this time it will show you any problem. As the message is not cleared but then also I hope that this will help you resolve the problem.

You can check that with the help of some other account and see if that is able to solve the problem? If it is showing you the same for all the accounts then the problem is with the phone that you are using. The firmware that your phone is using may be corrupted and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. To solve this issue, you will have to update the firmware for your phone or search for the updated firmware that are available or your phone and then install that to your phone. If you are not very sure about doing that then the best way for this is to take it to the Nokia service center and ask them to do that and do that they will solve the issue for you. I hope that issue will be resolved soon.

This is not only you who is facing the problem like this. There are many other users like you who are experiencing the same. This is the most ordinary difficulty with the Nokia messaging user face. This trouble normally happens when the first set up email address is unconcerned. In fact Nokia messaging put the password similar as set up during initial email setting. Which means that password intended for Nokia messaging is similar as the initial email passwords put while the email setup. If you not remembered that password then you will have to hard reset your phone with *#7370# and phone will set to the default factory condition. Also you will be able to mail to Nokia intended to password reset but I do not encompass much thought regarding it.

You can try to login with some other account ID and see if that is able to allow login. If that allows you to login then the problem is definitely with your account. If you are able to solve the problem then it is very good but if you are not able to find that then the only thing that you can do according to me is to create another account for you and then use that account to login to the system. This will definitely allow you to login to the system. Now use this account to login. But this should be your last option to solve this option.