Thread: How to turn off Vodafone content control for Mobile Internet

How to turn off Vodafone content control for Mobile Internet

I have a blackberry phone and I have a vodafone mobile broadband dongle. I have some really big problem while accessing different websites in the internet. Whenever I try logging in to the yahoo page then I get the content control window from Vodafone. It happens every time I visit any other website other than the official Vodafone website. The only temporary solution before me is to sign in to the Vodafone account and ask for the confirmation code from the Vodafone itself. So anyone knows how to turn off this feature then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to turn off Vodafone content control for Mobile Internet

Well there is nothing much that you can do here. One is the solution that you have specified above. The other solution could be the having a talk with the Vodafone service providers for the solutions. You may ask them to disable the service from your mobile. Otherwise you can select any other broad band service that will provide you the service without such disability. So you can go with any of the solutions and accordingly work on it. So I hope I have cleared out all your confusion.

If you ask me I would advise you to not type the url of the website directly in to the url bar. I would advise you to first go to the Google page and then type the website that you want and accordingly search for it. When the search results appeared do visit it from there. Even I had the same problem some time ago and I solved it by doing the same method that I have specified above. I think so it will work for you. So do try with this method and let me know whether it has helped you or not.

Even i think vodafone must not use this type of content blocking. Since it becomes very difficult to browse the internet in such settings. Every time we need to block such setting then we need to login to the vodafone account and ask for the specific code in order to allow the site to be viewed properly. I think so they must better listen to the customers otherwise they will easily switch to the different service providers. I have read many solutions here but that all are temporary solutions.