Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2011

Internet Explorer 8 and EPSON D92 error message ?printer unable to find printer information?

I have installed Internet Explorer 8 on my computer. Well whenever I try to print anything from internet explorer it prompts with following error message on the screen ?unable to find printer information?. Well I am having Epson styus D92 printer and also I have installed Windows Vista on my computer. When I print like word file or excel I am not getting any error which I have mentioned earlier. Please let me know why it is happening and also solution to solve the matter. Anyway thanks a lot in advance.
Old 06-02-2011

Re: Internet Explorer 8 and EPSON D92 error message ?printer unable to find printer information?

Well I am suggesting you that you should clear the browser history and try to print again from it. Well you can use the following.
  • Well you have to click on Start button and enter inetcpl.cpl in startsearch box and press enter from the keyboard.
  • You have to click on General and simply click on Delete from the Browsing History from the Internet Properties dialog box.
  • Now in to Delete Browsing History dialog box you have to uncheck all the checkbox leaving Cookies checkbox.
  • Now simply click on Delete.
  • Now restart your browser and see that its working or not.
Old 06-02-2011

Re: Internet Explorer 8 and EPSON D92 error message ?printer unable to find printer information?

I am asking certain some question to you to better understand this particular problem. Answer all the question here so that I can get idea about the root cause of the problem and solution for the same.Have installed any Toolbar on your internet explorer? Also you have tried the with other browsers or not ? So that I can get idea whether this problem is associated with all browsers or not. Also let me know whether you have installed Add-ons on your internet explorer or not.
Old 06-02-2011

Well I recommend you that you should run your internet explorer without using Add-ons. Well you can use the following instructions to run your Internet explorer without using add-ons.
  • You have to click on Start menu and go to All Programs and click on Accessories. Now go to System Tools and simply click on Internet Explorer no Add-ons.
  • Now see that you are able to print or not. If you are able to print then add-on was the root cause of the problem.
  • To find out the add-on which is causing you have to click on Tools from where you should move to Manage Add-ons where you should disable all the add-ons and enable them one by one to find out the one which is causing problem.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,