Thread: How can I manage IE8 Bookmarks via USB

How can I manage IE8 Bookmarks via USB

I have matter with the IE8. Well it is not a big matter but I believe that it will be really improved if you are able to just tell me that how am I able to get from this issue. I have installed IE8 on the USB stick. And with this I have installed IE8 on my system. At the present when I launch the IE8 from the system I have seen that it opens up with all the speed dials and the Bookmarks; but when I launch the IE8 Browser from the USB I have seen that it once more opens up the Speed Dials and Book Marks. I do not know how to fix this if you guys have any suggestion then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: How can I manage IE8 Bookmarks via USB

Well I do not believe that this is a type of matter that you are facing. Well the situation here is that when you install the set up so it gets installed to the drive. But at the time when you see for the Bookmarks and the other folders then it just gets amass to the default Windows location and not from where the BROWSER is open. So if you are opening this through the USB then also it is going to read the Bookmarks through the Default Windows drive. I hope this is clear to you.

If you desire to obtain the things to run on any system then let me while installing the BROWSER please confirm that when it inquires for installing the place for the Bookmark and the History and additional stuffs you provide the place of the USB. By doing this you will see the IE loading the Bookmarks from the pen drive. Give this a attempt and tell me that whether this really works in your way.

I do not believe that like this happening in your system. I think it is happening because you disturb the default installation of the Internet explorer 8 browser. And in this if you are able to have the Bookmarks copied inside the USB drive and then when you have to move along with this then you are able to place it there and can work consequently. One thing which you have to do in this is that you will be necessary to import the things so that it can actually help you there. Regarding this I am sure that this will help you in order to get rid from this issue.

I do not understand here that what is the need to install it through pendrive you can also do this by copying this in to the system. And in this if you are able to just have the setup in the USB drive. Well I believe that this will be actually the thing along with which you are able to go if you are containing the matter along with the Internet explorer 8. Also it will be really good if you get the things done in this way so that the further subject along with the Internet explorer 8 Browser can be avoid here. Please do this and see if you do not get the issue.