Thread: Unable to open Google image in my Mozilla Firefox browser

Unable to open Google image in my Mozilla Firefox browser

I actually do not acquainted with what can be the matter with the Mozilla Firefox 3.6 here. I have seen that there are a lot of matters along with the Mozilla Firefox 3.6. Freshly I have seen that it presently does not open the Google Images. Well the matter is not when I go along with the Google Normal search. It basically works very well. The issue starts along with when I try to open this directly in the Google Search without typing any keyword. So please tell me if there can be any possible answer to this. So regarding this if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: Unable to open Google image in my Mozilla Firefox browser

Well the present version of the Mozilla Firefox that you are making use of at the moment it may be kind of buggy and hence I believe that a number of the things are not functioning for you there. It will be just great if you are able to presently have the Mozilla Firefox 4 installed on your system and observe if that is able to resolve the matter of yours there. Well I believe that this updates might be having the answer to all the issues that you are recently having. So in this you just attempt this and tell me whether this solution works for you or not?

There is one more suggestion regarding this if you want then you can go for this actually in this you have to try this I mean open the Google image with the other browser. You first go for this. And in this you will be able to get image with the other browser then in this you have to reinstall the browser of Mozilla Firefox. Because regarding this I am sure that after doing this you will be able to get solution for your issue. And if other browser is not able to open the image file then you have to amend the HOST file.

Do not worry regarding this issue because when I was going through this then I have install the Mozilla firefox 3.8 and all my issues get fixed. So related to this issue I will also suggest you to go for the same you also install the Mozilla firefox 3.8 and I am sure that this will also help you as it did in my case.Otehrwise you can also run the CCleaner in your system and after that run the registry cleaner software. I am sure after this you will get fix for your issue.

You can just go to the following location: %systemdrive%/windows/system32/drivers/etc. Once you will be there you will be required to see a host file there. You will be required to edit this using the Notepad. Well you can make use of any text editor. Open this and after that see for this line:127.0.0.1 localhost. Once you locate it then you will be required to see if there is nothing mentioned below this line. If some thing is mentioned then just edit it and then save the file. After this you will be required to reboot the system. Hope this will solve the issue.