Thread: Right Click Context Menu is missing in Internet Explorer 8

Right Click Context Menu is missing in Internet Explorer 8

I am utilizing Internet Explorer 8 in windows 7 as well as when I right press on a web link to get the context menu, it is not there as well as not anything occurs. This takes place once before as well as I did a system restore to a point while the feature worked, however this time. System restore did not effort. I utilize this feature extensively and would like it back. Anybody have any thoughts?

Re: Right Click Context Menu is missing in Internet Explorer 8

I would powerfully advise you disabling your anti-virus application as well as any anti-spyware applications (except Defender) previous to installing (or uninstalling) an Internet Explorer upgrade. If you are running a third-party firewall, I would advise disabling it as well as after that enabling the Windows Firewall previous to installing (or uninstalling) an Internet Explorer upgrade.

The issue persevered in "no Addons mode", uninstall/reinstall did not assist, registry cleaners as well as malware removal tools found not anything; unluckily I am an IT person as well as have a Windows SBS domain in my house as a result the free support does not affect I have logged on as an additional user on the domain utilizing this computer and then the issue is not there. System restore unsuccessful to take me back. I attempt logging on as an additional user. This information will help you.

These activities can take place if Content Advisor is enabled. . To solve this you have to disable Content Advisor. In Internet Explorer you have to open the Tools menu, choose Internet Options. Then you have to choose the Content tab. press the Disable key. At what time prompted enter your supervisor password in the text field. Select OK. In the Internet Options window press OK.