Thread: Cannot browse video sites in Opera

Cannot browse video sites in Opera

I am of the opinion that there is really some issue with the Opera Browser and hence I cannot have this web browser to work in the manner that I want to in my case here. I am trying to navigate to the web page that contains some of the videos stuffs but with Opera 11; I have seen that I just cannot have the same open in any manner. Can you all please let me know what can be done here so that I can have the site to open in the way as it was opening in the previous manner? At the same time I would also like to have the explanation on the same as well here. Is the issue yet ON with this Opera 11 here? I just thought that it is better to have the Opera 11 installed as I was not seeing any issues with the browser. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated.

Re: Cannot browse video sites in Opera

Well once can really not say if all the issues that are with the Opera is solved or not. On the first note please let me know what is the operating system that you are having on your system? If you have Windows 7 then I think that there is some issue with the combination and it will be great if you can just have the older version of the Opera installed in your case and see if that can really help you so that the difference can be made here. In addition to this I would also like you to see if you can have the content of the web page displayed on some other web browser. I would like you to open the same site on Internet Explorer and Firefox and see if it is getting opened. So that it can be seen if the site is having any issue or the issue is with the browser there.

I have Opera here in my case and that too Opera 11 and I had been on YouTube but never came across the issue that you are talking about. It seems to me that you must have installed some sort of the Add-ons or Plug-ins here and hence it is causing you the issue there. It will be simply great if you can just have the Plug-ins and the Add-ons disabled there and then see for the page to get loaded on the web browser of yours there. Well I really do not think that there is any issue here with the Opera browser here and hence it will be better if you can simply have a check on the same there and then let me know about the same here. Will be waiting for your reply in this respect here. Come soon with the post of yours.

It seems to me that there is some issue with the profile that you are making use on the Opera Browser here. It will be simply great if you can just have the older profile of yours replaced and then you can have the fresh profile made and then simply try to access the web page that you are trying there. For the same first take the necessary backup and then shut down the browser. After shutting the Browser you will be required to eliminate the profile directory of yours. After that when the browser is launched again then you will see the new profile directory created and I am sure that you will be able to access the page without any trouble. After that you can place back the files that you had backed up again. Hope that this matter will really help you there.

It seems to me that the issue that you are getting there is because of the Content Blocking and hence you are not able to view the page there. If you want to get the content on that particular page displayed then it will be great if you can just have the content blocking disabled. Well you can have the content blocking disabled once you go to site preferences. I am sure that after making the steps you will definitely see this working in your case.

It seems to me that the issue is because of the Adobe Flash Player and hence I would simply suggest you to see if you can have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed for your browser and then see if you can just view the content in the proper manner there. You can get the download from the official site of Adobe i.e. http://www.adobe.com . See if installing or upgrading the Flash Player really helps you in getting the content to be displayed in any manner.