Thread: How to install voice library in Opera 11

How to install voice library in Opera 11

I have the issue in my case here and it is the Web Browser here. I have the issue with Opera 11 and I really think that you all can help me with the issue here. I tried to go and configure the Opera Browser in such a manner so that I can have voice activated on this browser. Well when I went to do the same I got the message saying that I need to install the libraries. The downloading on the browser really seems to be working fine and other issues that have been discussed so far with the browser have not yet turned up. I want to have this feature of the browser to come up here. Is there really any think that you all can suggest me so that the issue that I have here can be solved. Hope to get the reply soon in the matter of mine here.

Re: How to install voice library in Opera 11

In your case the things is pretty much clear and all you have to do is just delete the Voice folder first from the browser and then give this a try. You can try to get access to the Voice folder by following the link below: Voice folder. While going with this make sure that you open the link using the Opera Browser only or else it will give you an error when you will try to open the same with some other browser there. Delete the folder and then let me know about the same. Operating Opera with the Voice control is really fascinating.

What is the operating system that you have on your SYSTEM there. I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can just come up with the version of Windows Operating System that you are using there. It will be better if you have Windows XP on your system and not Windows Vista or Windows 7 there. As I have seen some of the issues in working of the browser with this versions of OPERA. Let us know about the same and then I am sure that you will have the issue solved from your case. You can try for the suggestion that has been given above.

I think that you will be required to see for the requirements of the things that you need to have so that you can have the voice activated on Opera 11 here. On the first note I have seen that you are required to have Windows 2000 or XP. Also in addition to this you are required to see that the sound card that you are having there is functioning. IN the end it will be better if you can have a check on the speakers or a headset and see if they are connected in a proper manner. Also see that the JavaScript is enabled for voice-enabled documents so that you do not have trouble in working with the settings there. Please make sure that you have not disabled sound in Web pages; if you have done that then you will see the voice disabled.

You can just try to configure the things here and see if that can really make the difference in any manner there. You will be required to launch the preference dialog so that you can permit the option so that you can control Opera using the voice command. Go to Tools and then go to Preference so as to enable this option. At that time when you have enabled the thing then it will ask you to install the voice libraries. All you are required to do is confirm it. Now click and just hold the Voice button that is there on View bar. Now after this you will be required to say Opera reload page and see if the action is taken by the browser there. I am sure that you will really find this working in your case there. Let me know about the same.

I would just like you to see if you can have the uninstallation of the Opera from the system and then see if you can have Opera 10.63 installed on your system. All you will be required to do is use the Control Panel and get the Opera 11 uninstallled. Once you are done with this then you will be required to install the standard version of the Opera 10.63 on your system. Please let me know about the same there.