Thread: How to remove search provider from Internet Explorer 8?

How to remove search provider from Internet Explorer 8?

I have recently installed Internet Explorer 8 on my computer. Well I really loved look and feel of the browser except the search provider bar. Well I really don’t want this search provider bar . Well I don’t know how I can remove this from Internet Explorer. Any suggestion if you are having with you please post here. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to remove search provider from Internet Explorer 8?

I am having a specific solution which you can apply in order to solve the matter. Well its very simple and it can be described as follows. Well you have to simply right click on Toolbar and choose the desire toolbar which you really not want to see on the browser of yours. Well I think this particular situation you want to remove Windows Live Bar from the Internet Explorer 8. I am hoping that it will help you out.

Well I really want to appreciate for your prompt reply. Well I tried with the suggestion which you have posted here but it did not help me. Well I have right click on toolbar but I have not found any option like Windows Live Bar. Now I want to know any other way to solve this matter. Anyway thanks a lot for prompt reply. I am waiting for your reply with other solution. Again Thanks a lot in advance.

Well looking at the situation I am providing registry solution to solve this particular matter.Well you have to click on Start button and enter regedit on startsearchbox and press enter. Now search for the following registry.
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InfoDelivery\Restrictions
    Set the following value
    Code:
    "NoSearchBox"=dword:00000001
    I am hoping that it will help you to solve the matter.

Well i really wanted to say thanks to all of you. Well i have done everything which you have suggested in this thread. Unfortunately all of your suggestions did not help me at all. I am really frustrated with this situation. I am requesting to all of you that please let me know if you are having any other suggestions to solve this matter. Anyway thanks again for replying with possible solution.