Thread: Opera crashes after updating

Opera crashes after updating

While using opera I get pop up for updating the opera to the newest version and with this I rely get annoy because of this. And after getting the update installed successfully I have seen in this that it get crash after opening the two pages. It in fact opens the two pages in two different tabs and one more thing that I have observed that it is that both of them have unlike tabs here. And also in this I have seen that it is unstable as well. And it is keeping crashing here in my case. So regarding this if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: Opera crashes after updating

Actually it seems like you have updated this after a very long time. So in order to get rid from this you have to reset the Home Page. Please do this and see if you are able to obtain the solution. Regarding the matter of the opera getting hanged really I do not imagine that there can be any answer to this solution here. Please let me acquainted with if you were able to get rid of the matter with the above step there.

You are able to reset the Home Page on the opera. And after that you have to Launch the browser and then go into the Tool option. And under the Tool option you have to choose the Options. And after that choose the Main tab there and then you have to see for the Home Page option. At the present in the URL space you just detail the URL of the page that you desire to have the Homepage on your browser and tick on the OK button. Only this much you have to do in order to fix this issue.

I do not believe that this version that recently you make use on your system should be hold responsible for the matter. So in order to fix this you just make use of this version and it is really functioning very well and that too devoid of any matter here. I think in your case it is happening because of some Plug ins and if that is the case then you uninstall all the plug ins and then keep on adding one each time and see later than installation of which plug ins you are getting this issue. Do this at the first and let me inform what you got in this.

I think it is because of the update which you make is kind of buggy and because of that only your getting this. So in order to fix this first you uninstall thisa version of opera and install it again after that you go for the update and then you check this that whether you are getting this again or not. Because when I was going through this so at that time I have did in the same manner and it fix my issue. So I hope this will also help you.