Thread: Mozilla Firefox: Websites using Social Plugin keep loading in Facebook

Mozilla Firefox: Websites using Social Plugin keep loading in Facebook

I do not know why like this happening in to the Mozilla Firefox browser. What is wrong with the Mozilla Firefox 4 beta Browser here I also do not know? Actually at the time of chatting I have seen that message to install the Social Plugin so I have installed that but after installing that when I restart this browser so I have seen that it keeps loading in this. I do not know how to fix this. And when I have checked many of the forum site I have seen that many of the user are going through the same issue and many of them facing this on to the opera browser also. So is there really sign of some upgrading in this case or is it going to be like this or is there a answer for this case here.

Re: Mozilla Firefox: Websites using Social Plugin keep loading in Facebook

After reading this it looks like that you have to make use of the Turbo charged add-ons in firefox and after that you just see that whether this is able to help you in your current case. Well you have also talked about that you are getting the issue along with loading the things here. So here I think that it will be great for you if you make use of this feature which I have explained over here. And regarding this I am sure that this will going to help you. I have seen that a few of the matter which is related to Facebook, which has been solved with using the Turbo charged add-ons in firefox. And please notify about the same.

Regarding this I want to say that you can also make use of the Anti-Sniffer for firefox here and see if this can resolve the matter. Actually this extension is nothing but an add ons which is for particular site's script that has issues with the firefox browser. Well in most of the cases I have observed this is getting successful and if it is not working in your case then you are able to disable it as well; you will not have any issue with this there.

Here actually I want to tell you that you just uninstall the 3.6 version and make use of the 3.3 in your system and you just wait till all the bugs get rectified from the 3.6 and I think in the new release i.e genuine firefox 4 would be greater and all the issue like this will be take care of in this. And regarding this I think that it will really good one and in the mean time it gets launched it will be really great if you can have the older version of the firefox browser working in your case there. And if get the solution then please inform me.

Here I want to know that have you open the site in other browser. Please if you re get success in this then go for this and let me know regarding the same. Well actually the issue of yours must be resolved along with the Antisniffer and if that does not resolve the matter it will be nice if you just go for the older version. And if you are getting the same issue on to the other browsers also then you just please make a check on the Internet connection there. Also see if other plug-ins are functioning in a well manner on the firefox or not.