Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet explorer Error message: This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?

Technology & Internet

Old 04-02-2011

Internet explorer Error message: This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?

I have in recent times upgraded to Internet Explorer 8 moreover got this irritating error message “This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?” by means of each page which I load. I did not alter any security settings. I have from the time then un-installed Internet Explorer 8 moreover still receiving this pop up on each page load. I have gone through my settings more than a few times moreover cannot figure out how to eliminate this irritating action.

Old 04-02-2011

Re: Internet explorer Error message: This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?

As per my knowledge for security reasons, it is not suggested to alter the Access data sources across domains on the way to Enabled. You can verify your Security Zone level plus alter this setting go to Tools-> Internet Options, furthermore click on Security tab. On this screen your Security Zone level will be listed, this is set to Medium-high by default. You can alter the setting for your message for this click Custom Level and navigate to the Access data sources across domains below the miscellaneous section as well as alter the setting from Prompt to a preferred setting.
Old 04-02-2011

Re: Internet explorer Error message: This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?

I will advise to try this to work around this trouble, alter the Security settings in your Internet Options. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Go to tools menu and click Internet Options.
3. Click on Internet on the Security tab, as well as after that click Custom Level.
4. Alter Access data sources across domains to Enable in the Security Settings record.
5. You will receive an prompt saying are you sure to change the security settings for this Zone, click yes.
6. Click OK.
Old 04-02-2011

Even I am getting the same message displayed “This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue?.” I have a client firewall installed o my system. I am making use of AJAX to access the info from another computer. I would like to know if there is any way to suppress this message without changing the browser setting. Any suggestion to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,