Thread: How to clear XD Proxy Server for facebook in Internet Explorer

How to clear XD Proxy Server for facebook in Internet Explorer

The XD Proxy remains showing up at what time I click "show Address bar Auto complete". I have also attempted to remove it from the auto complete by clicking each and every one the red X's, as well as deleting the browsing history, with no fate. The XD Proxy remains re-emerging into sets of three. I do not enclose Proxy Server enable in LAN settings, when I click the URL, the URL demonstrates up in the address bar through the Facebook icon, furthermore the web page shows up totally vacant; just an empty white page. I have search about this on the Internet but cannot find any information on how to remove it. If you know any ways to get rid of this issue, please let me know. Thank you in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue.

Re: How to clear XD Proxy Server for facebook in Internet Explorer

This looks similar to that the browser has been hijacked on the PC. Method 1: I would recommend that you reset the internet explorer settings to default as well as check if it functions. Resetting Internet Explorer to default setting will as well disable whichever add-ons, plug-ins, or else toolbars which are installed. If this does not resolve then scan as well as remove any malware or else virus infections from the PC and check if now the trouble is fixed.

I will recommend you to try the below steps to resolve this problem:
    1. All steps will be concluded through - Tools -> Internet Options.
    2. Navigate to General Tab -> Browsing history and Click Settings. In the view object as well as the view files tab and remove any file or else cookie that make any reference to XD proxy.
    3. Now go to Security Tab -> Reset all zones to default level. After that, click on the red limited sites icon. Open the new "Restricted sites" window and perform the following: Unmark the "Add this website to the zone:" box. Type static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect/xd_proxy.php in the complete XD proxy URL after that Click the "Add Box". Now click the box close XD Proxy be supposed to no longer come into view in "Address bar Autocomplete"

I am also having the same issue with Xd proxy server with Facebook and not able to clear it out. As per the above suggestion I have set my settings to default but still have this issue and after that I have also perform the complete scan of my system and it still unresolved. And as well as I have tried the above procedures but even it does not seem to resolve this trouble. Do you have any other suggestion to resolve this issue, please let me Know.

I also begin having the similar trouble with Internet Explorer 9 beta as well as still have it after reverting reverse to Internet Explorer 8. I am presently guessing at present but believe that the file exe4jlib.jar inside C:\<username>->appdata->local->temp-><some of the temporary subdirectory> has somewhat to do through it. I cannot get it removed. Yet starting in safe mode as well as deleting it, it just gets recreated.