Thread: Internet Explorer 8 does not remember passwords for Hotmail

Internet Explorer 8 does not remember passwords for Hotmail

For several reasons I cannot discover how to set Internet explorer 8 to memorize sign-in as well as passwords. Thought Internet Explorer 8 will speed up things however now it appears to work superior doing things it previously did well, and has some issues by means of remembering. It is very irritating to type in same information over and over again. IF, anybody knows how to resolve, please provide the suggestion in detail as soon as possible. Your suggestion to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 does not remember passwords for Hotmail

Confirm that your AutoComplete settings are place to save this info. To get your AutoComplete settings go to Tools furthermore click Internet Options. And in the Internet Options display click the Content tab furthermore click the Settings button within the AutoComplete division. On the AutoComplete Settings display makes sure that the User names and a password on forms choice is marked all along with some other areas you desire to utilize this for. But I will advise that for security reasons, it may not be most excellent thought to save susceptible information, for example your bank password. Let us make out if this assists or else if you require further support.

I am also having the same issue. As per your suggestion I have checked all my settings to be appropriate. It saves some of my passwords but it does not save all of my passwords. Can you provide some additional information that I can perform to resolve this issue, I am really irritated to type the password again and again. Thank you in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue.

I think that most of the banking and other secure sites may not permit to save passwords. Hotmail as well as further Live sites have not at all permitted me to save the password. I will not be amazed if My MSN as well does not permit password caching. It is probable that cookies are not being written or updated or else are being removed. A cookie will permit the site to fill up in your username. However, a banking site will still most likely not permit a password to be saved. Go to Internet Options -> Privacy, attempt placing the websites inside for all time permit list furthermore check settings of third-party programs on the way to make out if one of them is running, blocking or else deleting cookies.

Hello, try this.
    Sign into your hotmail account. At the next screen where your inbox, junk mail, etc are displayed, drag the hotmail icon to your favorites bar. Now go to tools and go to Internet Options, go to Browsing History and check the Preserve the Favorites websites data, I have also checked the delete Temporary files and Cookies. Make sure you have already entered your hotmail login and password info and are at your folders page where you view your emails. This is the page you want open on your screen when you drag the hotmail icon to the favorites bar.
    Windows XP SP3, IE8.

I as well make use of CCleaner on the way to manage cookies as well as have the similar trouble. None of the settings that I attempt to save are present at what time I re-boot. With Internet Explorer 7 I had no trouble. It is true that my bank by no means let me save my password however it did download a permanent cookie to permit me to save my relationship number. It is no longer there at what time I re-boot yet though the cookie is reserved in CCleaner's "cookies to remain" column.