Thread: Not able to save pictures to same folder from Internet Explorer 8

Not able to save pictures to same folder from Internet Explorer 8

I have in recent times installed Internet Explorer 8 on windows Vista. Since performing so I have been not able to save pictures from Internet Explorer 8 windows to the similar folder. More correctly, the target folder has not stayed the similar, reverting in an inconsistent way to the default (pictures) folder. I did not have this issue with windows 7. The entire settings are the similar from Internet Explorer 7, if I be able to trust that Internet Explorer 8 kept the similar settings. So please tell me what to do.

Re: Not able to save pictures to same folder from Internet Explorer 8

You be able to modify the default folder that photos are saved to. To modify the folder you have to go to the Explorer by right pressing on the Start Orb as well as pressing Explore. Navigate the Photos folder as well as press to open it. Now, press on the “Organize” key and after that press on “Properties”. In the Pictures Properties window press on the position tab., here is where you be able to set the default position that photos are saved to. I wish this will be useful.

It is not just images that do not save where you would like them, while you would like to save a list of favorites to a sub-folder, Internet Explorer 8 defaults back to the root favorite’s folder as well as like by means of images, you have to navigate to the place where you would like the favorites to be. In addition, I have as well notice that if you upgrade from Internet Explorer 7 to Internet Explorer 8, you are not able to uninstall IE8 to go back to Internet Explorer 7. You are able to attempt however after "uninstalling" Internet Explorer 7 no longer workings as well as I were not capable to re-install Internet Explorer 7 either. It was either IE8 or re-install Windows. Firefox is a answer however I prefer how Internet Explorer 7 works.

Internet Explorer 8 utilizes a mechanism known as Loosely Coupled IE (LCIE) that generates a host-process and separate sub-processes for tabs. You have to registry editor as well as navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main, create a DWORD value, plus name it TabProcGrowth.
    TabProcGrowth=0: Tabs will be formed as threads (in its place of processes) in the iexplore.exe process (merely 1 process exist, therefore no save path resets);

TabProcGrowth=1: Tabs will be formed as separate sub-processes according to dissimilar compulsory integrity stage;

TabProcGrowth>1: Tabs will be formed as separate sub-processes till the maximum no. of tabsis achieved;

No TabProcGrowth value: Default, quantity of free physical memory will resolve the no. of sub-processes.

I get exactly the similar problem as you, in internet explorer 7 you could have numerous internet explorer windows running as well as every tab in the individual window would save to the similar folder however in internet explorer 8 each tab in a window closure to randomly choose where to save the picture to. Even more irritating is if you choose the 'correct' folder in the tab that afterward modifies the folder in a random tab in another window! So please.