Thread: Internet Explorer 8 having auto-fill add-on as Google.

Internet Explorer 8 having auto-fill add-on as Google.

I am having query regarding this particular browser Internet Explorer 8. Hence I have decided to discuss with you all so that you can suggest me any particular solution to fix my issue. Well I am having Windows 7 and also I have installed Internet Explorer 8 on my computer. Well it’s very simple I want to know that Internet Explorer supports an auto fill option which is available in Google. Please reply me to meet my requirement. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 having auto-fill add-on as Google.

Yes Internet Explorer is having an AutoComplete feature. Well you can use the following steps in order to meet your requirement.
    • Well first of all you have to launch Internet Explorer if it closed. Now go to Tools and Click on Internet Option.
    • Internet Option dialog box will pop up on the screen. Now you have to click on Content tab and now you have to click on Settings button from the AutoComplete pane.
    • Now you have to click near the Forms check box in order to enable AutoComplete.
    Let me know whether it was helpful to you or not. Wish you all the best in advance.

Well the solution which you have provided it solved half of the problem of mine. Well it did not working for password saving. Now I am looking for any other solution to solve this particular issue. If there is nothing to apply then I will definitely delete Internet Explorer 8 from the computer of mine and install Internet Explorer 7. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt reply. Let me know any other solution if you are having with you.

In this particular situation I am providing following solution which you can apply to solve the matter. In this particular solution you have to set FormSuggest registry value to 1.You have to click on Start button and go to Run button where you have to enter regedit and click on Ok. Now locate the following registry in registry editor.
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel
    Now you have to click on Details pane and simply double click on FormSuggest.
    Now you have to enter 1 in Value data box and press Ok.
    Just try the above and feel free to ask any question regarding this particular situation. Thanks lot for using my solution.

Looking at the situation I think you should try to use Google Tool bar on your computer. Well you can download and install the same on your computer from the internet. Well its working fine with Internet Explorer 8 . It also enables AutoFill for various profiles. Another program I can suggest you that RoboForm to meet your requirement. I am hoping that any of above will help you to meet your requirement.