Thread: Unable to find Internet Explorer 8 keystroke

Unable to find Internet Explorer 8 keystroke

Well I am going to ask solution for very strange problem particular with Internet Explorer 8. Well I don’t why Internet Explorer 8 is missing some keystrokes. I have installed Windows 7 on the system of mine. Now I am not having idea why it is happening in this particular browser. Please tell me root cause of the problem and also suggest me solution to solve the matter. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find Internet Explorer 8 keystroke

Well I am asking certain question regarding this particular situation. You have to answer the same and post here so that I can find out the root cause of the problem and answer for the same. Well I want to know that this is a laptop keyboard or computer keyboard. Also tell me from when you started to face this particular problem. Also let me know that this problem is associated with Internet Explorer 8 or for all the other browsers.

Well looking at the situation I think there is an issue with drivers of the keyboard. I am suggesting following steps in order to update the drivers of your keyboard.
    • You have to click on Start and navigate to Control Panel.
    • Now go to System and Maintenance. Now go to Device Manager and click on View hardware and devices.
    • Now you have to Expand Keyboards .Now you have to right click on keyboard, and choose properties for the same.
    • Now you have to choose Driver tab.
    • Now you have to click on Update Driver button. Now simply click on Search automatically for updated driver software. Now window will automatically search for the keyboard driver and update the same.

Many time things work properly if rollback the driver software. Now to rollback the driver software of the keyboard you have to use the following steps.
    • You have to click on Start menu from where you have to click on Control Panel.
    • Now go to System and Maintenance
    • Now go to Device Manager and choose View hardware and devices
    • Now you have to expand keyboard and right click on the same and choose Properties.
    • Now go to Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    I let you know that Roll Back Driver will be grayed if there is no updated driver on your computer.

I was having the same problem which you had mentioned in your problem. Well I have done lots of work on this particular problem and I have found that FDResPub32.dll. was the root cause of the problem. Well it was virus and I have updated my antivirus software and did an antivirus scan on my computer. Well it removed FDResPub32.dll. from the system of mine and from where I am not having issue. Hence I recommend you that you should update the antivirus and scan your computer with the same.