Thread: Internet Explorer 8 not working due to Zynga Toolbar

Internet Explorer 8 not working due to Zynga Toolbar

Well I have installed Windows 7 on my computer and also I have installed Internet Explorer 8. I have also installed Zynga Toolbar on my computer. Well I am getting following error message whenever I start Internet Explorer on my computer. ‘Error: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close Error: Internet Explorer has stopped working’
    Now I am not having any idea to solve the problem. Please suggest me any suggestion to solve the matter.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 not working due to Zynga Toolbar

Well this is universal problem as far as Zynga Toolbar is concerned. Well I recommended you that you should uninstall this particular toolbar from your computer and install the latest version of this toolbar. Well it is the most reliable solution for this particular situation. You will get the latest version of Zynga Toolbar from the official website. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem.

Well you told me that the you are using Windows 7 on your computer hence I am providing following instruction to uninstall Zynga Toolbar from your computer.
    • You have to click on start button and now simply click on Control Panel.
    • Now Click on Uninstall Program from the Program menu.
    • Now you have to search for Zynga Toolbar and choose the same by clicking on it. Now you have to click on Uninstall to remove program from your computer. If it is prompted for confirmation simply click on Yes.
    Once it is uninstall you have to reboot your computer and launch the Internet Explorer and verify that its working or not.

I was having the same problem and I have searched on the Google for this particular problem. Well I have found that Google Toolbar is also available to use with Internet Explorer. Hence I have uninstalled the Zynga Toolbar from the computer of the mine and installed Google Toolbar. Now I am not having any problem which I was having prior with Zynga Toolbar. Hence I recommend you that you should uninstalled the same install Google Toolbar. I am sure that it will definitely help you out to solve the problem.

Anyone who is using Windows XP can use the following instruction to uninstall Zynga Toolbar from your computer. I am hoping that uninstalling Zynga Toolbar the problem of yours will not exist anymore.You have to click on Start button and go to Control Panel Now you have to launch Add or Remove Programs by double clicking on it.Now search Zynga Toolbar and uninstall by clicking on Remove.After uninstalling see that problem persists or not. Please reply whether it’s helpful or not.