Thread: Adobe Flash Player Standalone Installer for Internet Explorer 7

Adobe Flash Player Standalone Installer for Internet Explorer 7

Currently I have installed the Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox browser in My Windows based computer. Both are good enough to view any page and loads quickly without much delay. However my computer has flash player which is very old version. Now I need to download the Flash Player 10 (total Standalone Installers) for both web browser. Where I can download this? How can I found this? I need a genuine version of Adobe flash player. So any help will be much helpful.

Re: Adobe Flash Player Standalone Installer for Internet Explorer 7

The flash player which you are talking about can get only from the ADOBE itself. You can only trust adobe site to download flash player. It only has the original version along with Authorized Version. If you are going to download the Adobe flash player from any other webpages, then I don’t think that they will properly work on your computer. As I can say it is already free for public to download. So you can get this setup file from any website other than Adobe. So make sure that you haven’t downloaded the infected one.

I think that it is not necessary for your to download the flash player unless the browser prompts you to do so. Till then you don’t need any upgrade to both of browsers. However, as far as I seen I have seen the Firefox itself prompt you to get flash player automatically when it is needed. At that time you just need to accept the download. Once the file has been successfully installed to your browser you will get it n Download sun window. There you need to double click on the adobe installed file to open and install successfully to your computer. It will take only take less than one minute to install in your computer.

Other than Adobe many third party Web sites provides the free download of Flash Player 10 (total Standalone Installers). As far as my concern the latest version from Adobe flash is 10.1.102.64 and the size of the file is nearly 2.66 MB. While downloading this file you may temporarily need to disable the antivirus program. Otherwise the browser may not able to download and install the file.

The Adobe (previously Macromedia) Flash Player permits you to vision interactive web stuff similar to YouTube, games, commerce managements, activity and some ads. The package contains barely the Flash Player as well as a standalone installation. You will be able to download the package to install at a afterward date or make use of it to reinstall on a new edition of Windows. The solitary download file formulates it greatly easier to resolve issues and you don't need to all the way through the lively download procedure every time you necessitate installing it.