Thread: How do I activate 128 bit encryption in Internet Explorer 8.

How do I activate 128 bit encryption in Internet Explorer 8.

I receive the following error message form a secure website. Sorry we cannot admit you to member’s site since the browser you are using are not set to meet our security standers. Because for your security our site only support 128-bit encryption. I need to login to this website as this is related to my financial stuff. Can anyone tell me how do I activate 128 bit encryption in internet explorer 8. If you have any suggestion regarding to this issue, let me know as soon as possible. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How do I activate 128 bit encryption in Internet Explorer 8.

As per my knowledge Internet explorer 8 is 256 bit encrypted farewell as you are running Internet Explorer in protected mode. Let’s ensure that you are protected. Open Internet Explorer furthermore click on Tools and after that click Internet Options. Navigate to the Security tab as well as place a tick mark in front of the box next to Enabled Protected Mode. You will require to restart Internet Explorer to save the changes that you have made. Let me know about the result whether this resolves your issue or not.

I have recently upgraded my Internet explorer from version 7 to 8. And I also notice the same issue as entitled above. I have got the same kind of message need 128 bit to run the billing system. I tried to follow the instruction listed above but for some reason I did not find the box of enabled protected mode inside the security panel. Now I am unable to run that billing system on my internet explorer 8. Is there any way to get it run, please let me know.

The Internet Explorer High Encryption set offers you 128-bit encryption, the maximum level of security Microsoft can provide for every part of your Internet transportation, counting credit card use as well as financial dealings. High encryption is incorporated in the most recent editions of the Internet Explorer browser. If you are making use of an earlier edition of Internet Explorer without 128-bit encryption, you can download the newest version of Internet Explorer from Microsoft site. Hope this will assist you to resolve your issue.