Thread: Internet Explorer has stopped responding while connecting in Windows Vista

Internet Explorer has stopped responding while connecting in Windows Vista

Currently I am using the Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit with Office 2007 on my laptop. All are up to date and working fine. AT a time I open the Internet Explorer most of the time it just tells “Connecting” but never connects at all. I can in fact release a second tab and the new tab on top of that browser and it connects very well. This happened with IE 7 and currently by IE8. It is not a be short of or possessions since system has 4GB. This can take place with simply a particular browser open otherwise when many are open. I have altered the LAN settings and numerous additional settings to no benefit. I furthermore installed Chrome to make out if the trouble was IE otherwise something besides. When browser suspends, releasing Chrome will provide 'page no found error', however afterward hitting the home key will root it to connect. So now I assumed that it is almost the part of the OS other than that nothing else. How can I fix this issue? The System is not responding to HTTP requests and furthermore blocking them.

Re: Internet Explorer has stopped responding while connecting in Windows Vista

First of make sure how are you connecting to the internet, using a wireless adapter otherwise wired connection? What you have to do is you need to test the Internet Explorer by running it in No Add-on mode. To do this Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). See what you can get from this. If this didn’t worked for your then try the following to flush DNS. Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > right-click Command Prompt, choose “Run As Administrator”. Verify UAC. When you seen the prompt window enter “ipconfig /flushdns” and Hit Enter key. After this Close the command prompt and recheck the Browser.

As a result of resetting Internet Explorer settings to default, you come back it to the position it was in when it was foremost installed on your laptop. This is helpful in favor of troubleshooting issues that may be caused in settings that were altered following installation. When you re-establish Internet Explorer's settings to default, several webpages that rely on formerly saved cookies, temp data, passwords, otherwise formerly installed add-ons valor not work properly. Resetting does not remove the favorites, feeds, as well as a little additional modified setting.

Verify for doubtful Internet Explorer add-ons. It, furthermore acknowledged like ActiveX controls, extensions, helper objects, or else toolbars, is capable to advance your familiarity lying on a website as a result of offering multimedia otherwise interactive substance, for instance first-class animations. On the other hand, several add-ons can reason your PC to discontinue reacting or exhibit substance that you don't wish for, for example pop-up ads. At a time you open a website, an add-on may be downloaded devoid of your awareness, and otherwise you may be encouraged to download it anyhow. This is the one reason that causes the browser to hangs itself.

Internet Explorer may possibly bring to an end reacting for the reason that it's attempting to right to use a tainted file stored inside the temporary folder or directory. The kinds of files that are able to cause issues contain temporary Internet files, cookies, as well as several history files. Since it's complicated to let know which file is originating the trouble, you will require to removing each and every one files from that temporary folder. To find this folder Click Start>Run. And type “temp” . Press OK. You will get a Window showing temporary folder. Open that folder and delete all contents in that. They are not necessary at all.