Thread: Why Facebook is shutting down on 15 March

Why Facebook is shutting down on 15 March

Is it true that the Facebook is closing on 15th of March where will all the user go. Back to orkut or are these just rumours. I am really afraid to hear that the Facebook will be closed on 15th of March 2011. Does anyone acquired Facebook or what is the reason. I spend a lot of time on Social Networking websites like Facebook and Orkut. Any Info on that please reply

Re: Why Facebook is shutting down on 15 March

There is a silly rumor going around on the internet this weekend, claiming that Facebook will be closing on March 15 because Mark Zuckerberg , wants to return to her old life, and wants to "end this madness. the rumor is false. Asked by e-mail if Facebook is closed on March 15, to which he responded, "The answer is no, so please help us stop this nonsense as replied by a facebook official. So these are just rumors and nothing more.

Think about it for a minute. Does Facebook have decided to close the business just days after announcing a funding round, which consists of $ 450 million of Goldman Sach s, and 50 million dollars from Russian investor Digital Sky Technologies , in a valuation of $ 50 000 million. The false report was initiated by a site , known for his reports of imminent attacks alien craft and false reports so forget it you can continue enjoy using your Facebook account

Rumors that arise on the Internet today are increasingly outlandish. Well, this time those who started the rumor was false news website which i wouldn't name here. This website Claim that Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook decided to close on March 15 because he wants his old life back. Paraphrasing the gringo blog Mashable I ask people actually believe in anything. Let's analyze the facts coldly. Zuckerberg was voted man of the year 2010 by Time. Facebook is the largest social network in the world, and its market value jumped to around U.S. $ 50 billion after an investment of $ 500 million from investment bank Goldman Sachs and Digital Sky Technologies.

Down Re: Why Facebook is shutting down on 15 March

It sounds like an April Fools joke for me. I think Zuckerberg is too fond of FB just give up. It 's just a joke. The whole site is a joke. Because there are a lot of different subscribers with different purposes, which relies on facebook, so it is really difficult to decide in one simple reason. Facebook addict to keep rocking. I always find stories like this and I think it's the people sad enough to sit there and kind of an article just to see how it goes away. Just like chain mail

yes, the article is rubbish. Funny junk, do not get me wrong, I liked it - the thought that someone could just decide to stop the world's largest web site (pages visited at least) on a whim is pretty funny. Facebook has hundreds of investors now, no one can decide to close Facebook. Also see how things are absurd. No one quits a joint business success even if they wish to return to their normal life that does not close.