Thread: Cannot see mouse pointer in Opera

Cannot see mouse pointer in Opera

Hi all, I have installed the Opera 9.2 in my computer. All is running fine with that but the only problem that I am facing with that is with the mouse pointer. If I use that to browse internet then after some interval of time the pointer for the mouse disappears. Once this is done the n I have to use the tab button and many more combinations of keys to operate that which is very frustrating to me. This is not happening to me if I use the computer normally without the browser. Please tell me that what can be the possible issue with that and how can it be solved. I will appreciate each and every helpful reply on this. Please help me.

Re: Cannot see mouse pointer in Opera

The installed files for the Opera may be corrupted or some of the files from that may be missing from that. If you want to get out of the issue then you will have to install the opera browser once again. This will makes all the files once again for opera and will solve the problem for you. Before doing that, you will have to uninstall the existing one from your computer and after that only try to install the new one. The best way to do that is to search and download the new setup for that and after that install from the new setup that is downloaded. I am saying you to do that because it will avoid the problem that is caused by the setup file. I hope that this will resolve the problem for you.

What is the flavor of Windows that your system is running? You can try to do the upgrade to Opera v9.21 and see if that is also showing to the same problem. You should also see that when the pointer for the mouse disappears from the browser then if that focuses on the some plug-in contents like the flash. If that is the case then you will have to install some flash player on the system. Other thing is that you can try to see after changing the mouse to some other that is not showing any problem. If that is not showing any issue with then this will confirm that the problem is with the mouse that you are making use of and changing the mouse to some other version will solve the issue for you.

There is one more possibility that the mouse driver that is installed in your computer may be corrupted and so this is not allowing the mouse to function properly. So to come out of the problem you will need to uninstall the mouse driver and install that once again. This can solve the issue. If that is also not helpful to you then you can try to download the latest update of the driver and install that to your computer. If the issue is because of the driver problems then this will definitely going to help you. Try out these two things and see which can help you.

Your system may be affected with the virus infection and that is affecting the mouse performance. Are you having some antivirus installed in your computer? If that is not installed then you should install some good one in your computer. Scan your computer with that completely but before scanning, make sure that the virus definition is up to date. If not then update that first otherwise it will skip some of the viruses and if that is the reason behind the issue then the problem may persist in that. Other than this you can try to use the Opera 10 and I don’t think that you will get any of such bad report from that. I can say this because I am using the same and have not got any problem with that.