Thread: UC Browser 7.4 Vs Opera Mini 5.1

UC Browser 7.4 Vs Opera Mini 5.1

I have been making the use of the browser of the UC and also the Opera Mini. Both the browsers are awesome for use and also the working of the browsers is the best as I have been making the use of the browser since long. I have heard that both UC and Opera are planning to launch there newer versions which can be used by the users for the purpose of the browsing and many more. I have been planning to get the newer version of it, and also it is that I had the plans for upgrading it. But I have planned to make the use of the newer version of both the browsers. Please tell me that which is the best for the use and also the various functions of it.

Re: UC Browser 7.4 Vs Opera Mini 5.1

It has been described as face to face interface with the details that tell you that the newer version of both the browsers are out and also both have added some of the best of the features that can be used while you are browsing various files around by using the internet. The newer version is said to be 7.4 and 5.1. And if you are planning to release the newer version for the Symbian phones and making the use of it is an amazing experience when you are making use of it for the phones. The browser of UC 7.4 is looking out different and also it is being designed out in such a way that it looks wholly different when you are using it in the system.

Also if you are checking out the browser of Opera Mini then there is an interesting feature that has been added in it where you have to make use of the speed dial for it. It is making the use of 9 customizable sites which is being directed to the sites that is using a different WebPages in it. And in the scenario of UC browser they have made the newer navigation that you can just make use for the phone. But now it is like that you can just click on to the icon and then you can just go the desired title of the webpage that you just wanted to go.

In UC now you can get the continues update of the links that you are using for visiting all the sites and also you getting the extra options of the Speed dials and Bookmarks. And also it is that you can just add the details of the links that you need as the tab and get the display when you are opening the UC browser. It is said that UC browser is saving around 85% of the traffic and is having the technology of compression in it. And also it having the option of the stable network and power search option in it.

And also in Opera mini you can just manage all the downloads that you are making by using the browser of Opera and this is said to be the extra feature in the newer Opera that has been launched. You can also download the various files and the keep the track of all the progress form the downloads. You can also make the use of pause download option and then when it is necessary just click the resume option and continue the download. You also get the extra feature of accessing the bookmark and then using all the advanced features in it.