Thread: Apple Macbook Air: low bandwidth in wifi internet connection

Apple Macbook Air: low bandwidth in wifi internet connection

I recently bought an Apple Macbook Air ultra portable laptop; this is running with windows vista OS. The laptop is compatible with wireless connectivity. Along with other specification of my laptop are like PowerPC G4 processor and NVIDIA GeForce graphics interface. The problem with that laptop is from last few days I am getting very low wifi internet bandwidth, though this is a new connection. Before that it was running fine, but can’t understand why this happen suddenly. I searched in my network wizard, there all the functions are going fine. I have no idea on this problem for further process. Suggest me some trick to resolve this. Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Apple Macbook Air: low bandwidth in wifi internet connection

Check the internet connection that you are suing, for that enters into network and sharing center from control panel, and from there right click on the network name, and check the status of the network service whether this is working fine or not. Because in some of the cases I found this type of problem is occurred for the internet connection. Reset the network connection, if you found any problem in then internet connection, for that start the network installation wizard and from the installation window, click on reset option, it will automatically start the process and will reset the network connection try with this.

The problem might be occurring for the wifi router driver which you are using, where as I was also having similar issue, after that I also searched everywhere for the solution, found many of them and applied some of them which was capable for me, but did not get any help from them. After that my elder brother suggests me to reload the router driver, so I also suggest you to go for this process. For this insert driver installation disk into CD ROM drive and ping to device manager, from there choose update option by right click on driver name and select advanced update option. This will direct you to locate the installation program from any location, browse and run the process, this simply replace the older driver by the newest one. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you to solve the issue.

The problem can be solved by another process, which is system restore, though one of my friend faced similar issue, he was also thought that the problem is for the network connection or the wireless wizard, and searched everywhere for the solution but did not get any such help from there. After that I recommend him to go for the systems restore process, it may be occurring for the windows environment, he did this and by this the problem is solved. So I also like to suggest you to take a chance with the system restore. For this click on start menu, and from the system tool list select system restore option. Go for the desire date and terminate the process.

Similar issue, in my windows 7 compatible Acer aspire laptop, this is also connected with my buildings wired network. This worked fine till the last few days. But from few days back I am facing a problem with the internet connection. Day by day the network connection is getting very low, for this first of ask I contact with the internet service provider, they send a person, he checked and said that there is no problem in the connection, might be the issue with your machine or the network router consult with the manufacturer service engineer. I am not willing to invest a huge cost for the network router hardware, if there is any problem with that. So I am here can anyone from here suggest me any trick for this problem, by which I can easily resolve the issue without any costing. Along with this I also tried the above mentioned process, nothing helped me any way.