Thread: Aspire One D255:not able to connect notebook with wifi internet connection

Aspire One D255:not able to connect notebook with wifi internet connection

From last six months I am using a Aspire One D255 notebook. This is running with windows 7 OS. The machine is compatible with wireless connectivity. Fr the internet connection I am suing Motorola dsl modem with Linksys wrt54g wireless router. The machine was working fine till last night, but from this morning when I first open my notebook and till then I am facing a problem with the internet connection. Not able to connect my notebook with the internet connection. For this solution in tried by the IP configuration and restart the router and also the machine, though this only known to me, further that I don’t know. So I am posting my problem here. Hope someone will surely help me to resolve this issue. Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Aspire One D255:not able to connect notebook with wifi internet connection

Though you already did the IP configuration then I suggest you to do another process that can be help you to resolve the issue, where as I was also facing similar issue, after that I also follow this process and this helps, so I hope it will also be help you. Reset the wifi connection that you are using. For that run network installation wizard and from there choose and click on reset option, it will ask you to enter the older network authentication password, if you have then put it and run the process. After completion of the process, a system reboot is required, and then ping to Google.com from command line panel. Try with this.

Is the network wizard in your machine is working fine, for that enters into device manager and from there open the network tab and look for the wireless connection wizard whether this is working fine or not. As per my knowledge the problem might be occurring for the wifi router driver. Update the driver firmware for that right click on driver name and choose update option. Choose online option, it will collect the up to date firmware information and will shown to you into a pop up window, you just need to click on update option and wait till the update process completes. Reboot you system for apply the update files, and now try to connect your notebook with the internet connection.

I would like to suggest you to contact with the Internet service provider, because may be the problem in your internet connection, if this happens then the provider will surely resolve this issue, before that check properly the machine wireless wizard and the network router . if they working properly them this is for the connection. Along with this also if the problem is not solve, then there any be any issue with the machine hardware, you can also try once to resolve this by consult with the manufacturer service engineer.