Thread: Unable to receive emails from hotmail

Unable to receive emails from hotmail

This is quite frustrating. I have noticed that i can send mails from the hotmail but i cannot receive any mails in the hotmail. I m saying this because i use this particular account in the hotmail as my primary account and hence i am expecting some important mails from my clients. I noticed that when i logged i from my other account and when i sent the mail to the hotmail account i saw that there was no such mail in the inbox of my hotmail account. Why is it so? I am in a big problem and i want your help for this problem. So please do help me with this one.

Re: Unable to receive emails from hotmail

Oh it seems there is some internal problem with the hotmail and that's why it is giving such problem. However some of the temporary solution that i can give you right now is that do try changing the user name and the password for the account. If you have some helpline number for the hotmail website then do try talking to the specific people regarding this specific problem and get your problem solved. Well there is nothing much that you can do here. Since the problem is related to the website and there is nothing that you can do manually here.

If you ask me then i would advise you to change your email account an better switch to the gmail account. Hotmail account are the most unreliable website addresses. Hence it is better to stay away from them. Since you have clearly mentioned that the hotmail account is the primary email address that you are using. So you have to inform everyone regarding the change in the email address. Once you are done with that you can use the new account as your new primary account. Even i think there is nothing much that you can do here. Do try changing the email address it will definitely help.

I think so the best possible solution would be to have a talk with the specific people which are related to the website. Like you can have a talk with the hotmail customer care and inform them the problem. In this situation they are the best people who can give you a appropriate solution. They might be working on the website and hence such type of problem exists. It is better to confirm this from them. Also it is advisable to have a primary and the secondary email address everytime. In case if one fails it is possible that the message can be sent to the other one.

Hey thanks for the solutions everyone.w ell let me tell you i have mentioned only one email address in every details and hence i am really worried about my pending work. Well i will talk to the specific people related to it as soon as possible. I hope that it is some temporary problem otherwise i will be stuck. As of now i am hoping that my email address starts working perfectly well. Anyways thanks for the suggestions that you have given for my problem. Lets hope that all this gets sorted as soon as possible.