Thread: Chrome Unable To load Pages Due To Sudden Crashes And Tabs

Chrome Unable To load Pages Due To Sudden Crashes And Tabs

Google chrome is one of the best browsers that have been ever used by me and also the working of the Google Chrome is faster than the normally used browsers. I always prefer to make use Google chrome as many of the tabs options are being saved in it and I just connect to it directly without any of the further typing and mentioning of the sites. I always make the use of the regular pattern of the site and always browse in those files and sites that are regularly used by me. So for this I have made Google Chrome as my regular desktop and will use it in near future to. But recently I am not been able to load pages in it, and opening of the various tabs is leading to crashing of the pages in Google chrome. Please help me out with this issue and give me the proper solution for this.

Re: Chrome Unable To load Pages Due To Sudden Crashes And Tabs

You have to update the bump that is being used in the Google, and when you have successfully updated the bump the working of the Google chrome will work out well and also many of the errors that is being faced by the Google Chrome and also it is that you can just make the sue of the Admin rights if you are being provided by it. After the provision of the Admin rights you can just make the necessary changes in the several of the files that are being used for the chrome and then see that the similar issue is being faced when you open the tab that is present in the Google.

You can also follow the below given steps that can work when you are just using the files related to Google Chrome:
    1. Check out the various files that are being used in the root kit then run the tdss killer from the support file of the kaspersky antivirus.
    2. And the processing of the various files is being carried out in it automatically and the curing is being done in it automatically, after that you just have to reboot the system that you are using.
    3. Check out the log files in the tdsskiller and then remove the details of the Comobo fixes and then just see how the working of the files will be done after the running of the various files that is being shown.
    4. After that you just have to delete any of the existing versions and then it is that you can just set out the various desktop settings that you might have done for the Google Chrome.

See the above settings are being done along with the combination of the use of the antivirus software that is present in the system.

I have also got the other solution for the working of the Chrome which you can just apply for the system that you are using and for that you have to download the various scripting files for it. For that you first have to download and attach the CFScript.txt and then you have to save it to the desktop. Then you can just check out the details by making the use of the Internet explorer and the use of the files that can be used along with the chrome. There are some of the pop ups that you have to save it in your system that will be given when you search for the various details in the Internet explorer related to the Google chrome. Save and then choose the desktop in the various lists of the selections and then just open the browser of the Chrome.

And if the above settings are not working out then it is that you just have to check out the various tabs that are normally being used when you are opening the various files in the Google Chrome. And when you are just opening the various tabs in it then you have to see whether the opening of the various tabs is taking time in it or not. Check out that whether the importing of the files from the other browsers might be affecting the running if the files in the Google or not.