Thread: Error LW112 while using Online Backup

Error LW112 while using Online Backup

Hi all, I am making use of online backup intended for my Quicken data. It was running fine and suddenly it aborted the progress and shows me the Error LW112 and instructed me to make the contact with the customer support. I contacted them but not got any satisfactory answer from them. This is very strange because it is working fine for all of my friends then why this is the issue with me only.

Re: Error LW112 while using Online Backup

I think that there is some problem with the hard drive that you are using. There are two chances of it. One is that it may be having some corrupted memory in it or the other thing is that your hard drive may not be enough to support the online backup. These are the two possible issues that can be there with your hard drive and causing the issue. So check for these two things and see if they can get you out of the problem. Thank you.

Normally this error message means that you have exceeded the total size of the storage for which you have paid. I have seen that there are many reports that it will give you such error even when you are having some space I your account. So check if it is going out of space and if that is the case then you will have to remove the unnecessary files that are stored in your account and this will free some memory from your account and you may not get such error after that.

It is not only you who is facing the problems like this. There are many other users who are also facing the same. You can try to do the backup from the main backup program and not from the Quicken. I have gone to the Quicken support and it was written that it is the remote problem; I mean that it is from their side. You will have to drop an email to Quicken support and see what reply you get from there. Other than this if you are using the backup software then you will have to install the software again. So just try this and see if that is able to resolve the problem for you or not.

The Online Backup application makes encrypted archives for the computer earlier than transmitting the data in the direction of the Quicken Online Backup servers. These files are saved in the computer for the moment in anticipation of the Online Backup procedure completes. Throughout the restore method, Quicken makes use of space on the hard drive of computer to provisionally save the downloaded encrypted files at the same time as it decompresses them.