Thread: Dell Dimension 2400:wired internet connection is not working properly

Dell Dimension 2400:wired internet connection is not working properly

I am using wireless internet connection in my Dell Dimension 2400 desktop computer. The machine was working fine still the last few days, but suddenly from the last night there is a problem occurred in my system, which is after click on connect option, there is message is occurred in my machine screen that windows not able to connect with the network. I am using Netgear WGR614v10 network router, I checked the network status and the connection and along with this also checked other option, and those are according to my knowledge. But nothing helps me, so I hope someone will surely help me. Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Dell Dimension 2400:wired internet connection is not working properly

I recommend you to check properly the network connection and also the network connectivity medium, because I was also facing similar issue, where I searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such positive solution after that one of my friend suggest me to check me the network cable, I checked and found that the problem is there. I directly changed the cable with a new one. So I also suggest you to check the cable, if you found any problem over there then simply replace that with a good quality of cable.

The problem might be occurring for the network router driver, because in some of the cases I found the in some of the cases this cause of the problem is driver, so if this also happened in our machine also then I recommend you to download the latest driver version from the manufacturer web site and replace this one with the existing one. I hope it will surely help you. Along with this, also like to suggest you to before go for any process check the network connection that you are using whether this is correctly responding or not.

Relevant issue in my Acer desktop PC, there is similar issue, whenever I tried to connect the machine with my wired network service, first of all it take a lot time o connect with the network, sometimes it not connect by the single attempt. But after connect with the network I am not able to open any web site in Internet explorer; I can understand whether this is for the browser problem or for the network problem. What should I do now? Go for which one? What should be the solution for this problem, by which I can easily resolve the issue. Is there anyone having any information regarding this?

First I would like to recommend you to reset the internet explorer first, you will locate this from the tool menu bar option in browser application window. Click on it and wait till the process completes. I hope if ether is any issue in the browser then by this it will surely be resolved. Otherwise if there is any network problem then also try once by reload the network router, for this remove the existing router driver from your machine , along with this also remove the other windows collaborating files from OS installed folder and from the registry editor. Now go for the fresh installation of the driver. Go through this, I hope any one of them, will surely help you to get relief from this problem.