Thread: Site is temporarily unavailable or busy

Site is temporarily unavailable or busy

From last night my internet connection becomes very slow. I am not able to understand this because it was running fine before few hours. I am using the Mozilla Firefox in my computer to browse the internet. It is taking 3 to 5 minutes to load the pages. And now it is showing me the message that says site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. I have tried many things to solve this problem but it was not able to resolve the issue. This is very annoying to me, so please tell me any way by which I can solve this problem. Thank you.

Re: Site is temporarily unavailable or busy

As you told that you are making use of the Firefox browser there is one way by which this issue can be resolved. So to do that go to > Options... > General > Advanced > Network > Settings > delete proxy settings > select No proxy and after that click on OK button. This is the simple setting that you can do on your browser and this can resolve the problem for you. Please post back if that can resolve the problem for you.

Above suggestion is very correct for the Firefox. But you can try to use the Internet Explorer in the place of Firefox and see if that is showing you the same issue like Firefox. So if that is also showing you the same then you can Click Tools > Internet Options > Connections > Lan settings > Proxy server > Advanced > delete proxy server settings and after that click the OK button. This is the solution for Internet Explorer. So do this and see what it can do for you. Thank you.

It may be some virus or other malware that is causing the problem for your browser to load the web pages properly. If that is the case then you will have to make use of security suite on your computer and run the antivirus program. Other than this if you are having the cable connection then you can try this. Start your computer and keep tapping the F8 key and from the new screen select safemode with networking. You should check that what speed it is providing you here.