Thread: Yahoo! security warning! Crumb error

Yahoo! security warning! Crumb error

Friends, I have created a new email ID on yahoo because I wanted to post some of my suggestion to yahoo forum site but my problem is that whenever I try to post anything on their forum then instead of posting that to the forums, it just shows me a message when I click on the submit post button. The message says "Yahoo! security warning! Crumb error". I have never seen such warning or error message before so I am not having any idea about that. Please tell me that what can be done to solve the problem.

Re: Yahoo! security warning! Crumb error

Here is the solution by which you will be able o do that. First of all you will have to change the password that you have assigned in the yahoo from your computer and after that try to check the yahoo calendar within the calendar app and when you click on that then this will tell you that it is not able to login and then you have to click on the alert from calendar and then provide it a new password. Once you are done with this then you can go back and try to post that again and see if that is able to help you. I don’t know that what is the logic behind this but this has helped in many of the cases like this.

In my case, I changed the yahoo password from my computer to the original password and after that changed that on the pre and it seems to be working now. Still I am getting some automatic notifications that I have a new Yahoo mail but at least I am not getting the error that I was getting earlier. So you can try to reset the password return to the original through the computer and after that on the Pre to check if that is able ;to help you or not.

Normally this is not the server side problem and if you want then you can get out of the issue with a simple restart to your computer. So simply reboot the system and login again with your ID and password. Try to post any comment on yahoo and see if this time it is able to get posted or not. If that is also not able to help you then other option for you is to change the password. I have seen on many of the other sites that changing the password solves the issue. So you can also try this and I hope that this will resolve the issue for you also. Thank you.