Thread: Gateway NV53 Voice Problem

Gateway NV53 Voice Problem

I have a Gateway Laptop AMD Turion-X2, bringing installed Windows Vista 64-bit. But I migrated to Windows XP 32-bit, I spent a lot of work to find XP drivers for this type of PC, but with the help of RobotDriver DriverSacanner and I got almost all drivers except the sound, I managed to find the Realtek (hdaudio_func_01_ven_1002_dev_791a5_10_0_5766.exe) a sound driver that was installed without problems apparently, but still no sound, is an unknown device Driver Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus in detail
    HDAUDIO \ FUNC_01 & VEN_14F1 & DEV_5051 & SUBSYS_107B0700 & REV_1000 \ 4 & 2D97AC69 & 0 & 0001 I could not find. How can i bring my laptop sound back.

Re: Gateway NV53 Voice Problem

lately computer manufacturers are following the policy of providing only drivers and system utilities for Windows Vista and do not offer the possibility that the equipment works 100% with Windows XP. If this is your case and do not have those drivers can not operate the system correctly It would be better to download the drivers manually from the manufacturer's website. Install it the problem should be fixed.

Normally, the manufacturer of the device, in the case of laptops or trademark, refers to the PC manufacturer for drivers, if the manufacturer does not have is very difficult to work. You may want to look in the tutorials section of this website and see some documents related to the drawbacks of view and to remove XP, for example this: Problems trying to switch from Vista to XP and the links it contains, so you get the idea what happens.

Apparently all series laptop This problem to me completely disappeared the device does not even appear in the device manager hp programs still does not give solution to this problem pressing f11 when you start the PC run the system recovery. If the problem persists still then you need to reinsert the sound card once again and then install the drivers and finally it should start working.