Thread: Web history removed from firefox

Web history removed from firefox

All web histories is removed from my Mozilla Firefox web browser. This is installed in my windows vista compatible Acer aspire notebook. The machine was working fine, but suddenly in this morning when I first open the browser application and type user name and password to log in into the mail account. It does not show me the instance of the account information. After that I tried with other web sites URL, those I visit regularly, but did not show me any instance of these web site when I was insert the site URL. What should I do now? Is there anyone having any solution to recover this problem?

Re: Web history removed from firefox

I directly recommend you to reload the browser program in your machine, for that first of all remove the existing one from program and features folder under control panel, and also along with this remove other windows version compatible files, those are stored into the operating system installed folder. Now go for the fresh reinstallation, go through this process, I hope by this the problem will be solved. But be remembering that by this the history will be removed from the web browser permanently.

Go to the web browser toll menu bar option, now click on option, it will open the browser configuration window, from ether choose and click on history tab, from there locate the web histories, which you oftenly visited by this web browser. Click one by one and moved it into the history list. For better result I suggest you to restart the browser and now try to open any web site, I hope this time it will surely show you the instance of the web site URL, that you are inserting. But if still the same problem is occurring, then I recommend you to update the browser version. Click on tool menu bar option, and from there click on update option. It will collect the update information and will direct you to download the browser application.

I am also facing relevant issue with the Mozilla Firefox browser, which is crashing in every 1 or 2 minute after start that one. I am using a Dell inspiron laptop, compatible with windows vista OS. The machine I basically use for internet for some of the official and also for my study purpose. The machine was running fin correctly with the browser, but from last few days it suddenly creating this problem. The actual scene of the browser is that, after open the browser application window, for first few times it hangs and then it start crashing in every minute almost. And for this each and every time I need to log into the mail account every time. One of the strange problem is this problem is also happening same with other browsers like Internet explorer 8. I am not able to understand the cause of this problem, so I am posting my problem here. Hope someone will surely help me to overcome from this problem.

I also like to suggest you download the latest version of the browser application which you are using and install into your machine by replace the existing one. My elder brother was also faced this similar issue, he also applied different process before this process. Nut nothing was helped me; by any process he did not get back the web histories. After that he simply download the latest version of browser application from the developer site and replace with the corrupted version. By this he simply resolves this issue. So I hope by update the firmware version you will also be able to overcome from the problem.