Thread: Internet Explorer 6 : Jump as well as redirect to some other link

Internet Explorer 6 : Jump as well as redirect to some other link

I obtain the jump or else redirect thing happening on each link I click in Google search. I search about this on the internet and someone has recommended to run the Combofix, I previously attempted the Combofix thing, It will not work at what time I first attempted it, it will flash a black screen rapidly, after that nothing. I have also perform complete scan of my system to check if this may be happening because of any virus or malware using AVAST, it found almost 20 infections I have deleted all of them. I think that now the trouble is resoved and when I open the Internet explorer but I get the same trouble once more. If you have any suggestion to get rid of this issue. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Internet Explorer 6 : Jump as well as redirect to some other link

I also have the similar trouble furthermore have managed to locate it was infected by means of spyware as well as malware with the similar programs you are using did not distinguish. Attempt making use of superantispyware free edition. This is supposed to identify it and get rid of it. At what time you have finished you may need running hijackthis and posting the log to here so somebody can look for you and assist put things back right again. Hope this helps to get rid of this issue.

I will recommend you to make use of Malwarebyytes anti-malware; I always use it to remove any virus or malware. Download Malwarebytes and save on your desktop. After that double click to run Malwarebytes, install it using the default setting, make sure that you have mark it to look for update. If any update is found it will install automatically. When malwarebytes is installed on your system, perform complete scan of your system, wait for some time as this will take few minutes to scan your system. Now click ok to see the scan result.

I would like to know have you tried this any other browser. If not I will recommend you to download any other browser such as Mozilla Firefox and search using this browser and see whether you are getting the same result or something else. If possible I will also advice you to upgrade your internet explorer to some higher version (maybe internet explorer 8). And if you are getting the same behavior after all this then there is any virus or malware is responsible for this. So make use of any good anti-virus to remove it.