Thread: Google chrome: Google search redirect to strange websites, sometime unable to load page

Google chrome: Google search redirect to strange websites, sometime unable to load page

I am making use of Google chrome for browsing, but now I am having a multiple problems with chore. I have been having troubles loading Google chrome as well as Google redirect to odd websites and after certain period of time, I am not able to accomplish administrator access (I don't recall the error message). I am running windows 7 professional edition 64 bit. I do not make out what is the issue with it. Please if you have any suggestion to this issue, please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Google chrome: Google search redirect to strange websites, sometime unable to load page

I will recommend you to make use of combofix application to resolve your issue. First of all Close or else disable the anti-virus as well as anti malware application so they do not obstruct through the running of ComboFix. As well as Close any open browsers and some other applications you may have running. After that double click on combofix.exe and follow the instructions to install it on your system. Once the Combofix is installed after that it will offer to scan for malware. Select continue. Wait for some minute till the Combofix finish the scanning of your system. At what time completed, it will generate a report for you. Let us know about the result.

Re: Google chrome: Google search redirect to strange websites, sometime unable to load page

As you said that you are having this trouble in Google chrome. Have you tried using some other browser such as Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer? And if you have tried in other browser did you get this entire problem in that browser also. If you are getting all these error in other browser also then there is something inaccurate on your system and if you are not getting this trouble in other browser then I am sure that you have issue with Google chrome. I will recommend you to uninstall and re-install the Google chrome and see whether you are still getting this issue.

Thank you both of you for your suggestion as per your suggestion I have downloaded the combofix.exe as well as installed on my system and perform a complete scan of my system. But it did not find anything malicious on system. And as per other browser I have tried running internet explorer but the moment I type something in the search box it get crash. I have not tried running Mozilla Firefox, I think that I have the same issue with it also. If you have any other suggestion please let me know. Thank you in advance.

As you said that same thing happen with internet explorer then I am sure that there may be some malicious thing or maybe any virus on your system which is responsible for this cause. I will recommend you to download and install malwarebytes anti-spyware to eliminate this trouble. Before installing the Malwarebytes uninstall if you have installed any anti-virus on your system. After installation at the final screen it will ask for update, click for update, when the malwarebytes is installed on your system perform a complete scan of your system.