Thread: PC responding slow when i open web browser

PC responding slow when i open web browser

My windows vista compatible Dell XPS laptops is responding very slow whenever I tried to open Firefox browser application. When I double click on it, simply the screen flickering and after few minute the machine stopped working and directs me to stop the program execution. Forts time that the problem is a minor problem, and after did the above process I reboot the machine. But after that when I tried to again open the browser, it appears the same thing. And it continues for the first 3 times, what should I do now? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly…….

Re: PC responding slow when i open web browser

According to the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is occurring for the graphical interface, because the screen is flickering, which is collaborate with the graphics interface. For that, I would like to recommend you to try once by reload the driver application. Insert the installation disk into the CD ROM Drive, and ping into the device manager, from ether open display tab, right click on the driver name and select update option. It will collect the up to date files version information of the driver application, and will direct you to download it and install in to your am chine, reboot the machine and I hope by this the problem will surely solved.

Though the problem is occurring only when you open the browser, so I think the problem is should be there. For that I like suggest you to reload the browser program, open program and features folder from control panel and from eth drop down list locate and select that program, remove that one first, also remove the files those are stored into the temporary folder and from the registry editor. Now load the browser again in your machine. Before that, I think you should try some other tricks; any one of them might be help you to resolve this issue. First of all disable the addins or the plugs in those are applied in your browser. Try with this; I hope any one of them will surely help you.

PC slow responding may be occurring some of the causes. There are some of the tricks, which I hope might be help you to overcome from the problem. One of the most effective is run hard driver wipe process, if ether is any extra space is allocated by the windows file, or the applications or the programs those are applied or installed in your machine. So by the wipe your hard drive, these spaces will be over gain by you. Because in some of the cases, I found that, this is the cause of the similar type of hard drive not responding problem. Along with this you also try with scan the machine, may be the system is virus affected. If this happens then the virus files will be detected, and then you will be able to remove and overcome from the problem. go through this, I hope this will definitely be help you to overcome from the problem

The browser problem and the windows slow responding problem are different as per my opinion. For that I recommend you update the windows version, for that click on windows update option from start menu, it will ask you to download the necessary updates file for the windows version, download and install them into your machine, reboot the machine to apply the update files. I hope by this the problem will be solved. If still the problem occurring then there is only one solution for this, direct reload the operating system, because I think there is some windows file is missing from your machine. So if by the first process the files will not recover, then ether is only one solution, and this is the second one.