Thread: IE and other applications are crashing, not able to restart them

IE and other applications are crashing, not able to restart them

Hi all, I am having a Acer aspire laptop, running with windows vista OS, the machine I basically sue for internet access from both my office and home network, in both the places I am having wireless network connectivity. I preferred windows internet explorer web browser for browsing different web sites. Though I was did not encounter any problem in machine and also any program which are installed in my machine. But suddenly from last two days, there is problem encounter in my machine, the IE is not working properly, along with this some of the other applications are crashing whenever I tried to open the program. And if I tried to close then to restart, they will not restart. What should I do now? Is there any one haven any suggestion for me to overcome from this problem?

Re: IE and other applications are crashing, not able to restart them

I recommend you to reset the browser, for this open tool menu bar tab, and from the list select reset option, it will reset the browser application in it earlier version, if ether is any setting is applied along with this also if there any addins are also installed then these will be removed, I recommend you to do not apply them after that, because in some cases I found that the problem s are might be occurred for the addins. So try with this, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I would like to recommend p reload the operating system, because I was also facing similar, and after a deep search on this, I found that for missing some of the windows log file, these type of problem may occur, for that reload is the desire option to resolve this issue. Insert windows installation disk and start the process, at the beginning it will ask you to remove or format the drive, where you are willing to install the operating system. After that the installation process will starts. Along with this you also need to load the software and hardware drivers in your machine, load them and install the browser also. I hope by this the problem will surely overcome.

Relevant issue, the problem is start occurring in my Acer machine after install windows 7 OS. This I upgrade from windows vista. The problem is whenever I open the Mozilla Firefox browser application, the browser application is crashing a lot times, and each and every time I need to enter user an me and password to log in into the mail account. So it is quite embracing for me. After that I searched everywhere for the solution. But in almost everywhere I found to either update or to reload the browser application, I tried by both the processes, but nothing helps me, so I am here, I hope someone will surely help me to resolve this issue.

According to me, I think the problem is for missing some of the files those are collaborating with the programs, those are creating the problem s which you posted in your post, so for that I suggest first of all try with the windows repair option, if any one of the windows file is corrupted then by this the file will be recovered, but if still you are facing the problem, then I strongly recommend you to reload the operating system. For that insert windows installation disk and start installation process, by this first format the driver partition and then it will make a fresh installation. Go through this.