Thread: Internet explorer pop up error message

Internet explorer pop up error message

Whenever I tried to open Internet explorer web browser in my Acer aspire laptop, it comes with a error massage, the message is comes with the plug in issue, but when I click on download the plug in, it does not show any desired plug in for the browser, but the error message comes in every after 1 or 2 second. Along with this, there some of the error messages are comes, with different type of messages, those are unknown to me. What should I do? Why these type of error massage come regularly. And for this sometimes, the machine and also the browser is also hangs for few minute, I need to restore the web pages after restarts. Suggest me something to get relief from this problem.

Re: Internet explorer pop up error message

I suggest you to remove the browser application from your machine along with this also remove the other files those are collaborating with the windows version. Whereas I am also experienced with this problem, after that I did this, and also some other tricks to solve this. Now download the Adobe flash player, according to the browser version and also with the operating system version that you are using. Download the latest version of web browser application from the developer official site and install it into your machine, after that also install the flash player application, try with this, it will surely help you.

Reset the browser, for this open toll menu bar tab, and from there look for the reset option. Click on it and allow performing the nop0eration. It might ask you to remove the setting of the browser, check this and also remove other settings of this browser with your machine. Wait for the completion of browser reset process. Now restart the browser and the problem will be solved. Along with this also like to recommend you to, do not apply or install any plug in or add-ins into the browser, the problem that you mentioned might be occurred for this type of flash application.

Similar issue, with the Mozilla Firefox browser application, this is installed in my windows vista compatible HP Pavilion series laptop. The problem is whenever I t open the browser program first of all it flashes a pop up error message regarding the missing plug in of the browser, and direct me to download this one, but when I tried to download this one, it shows there is no plug is recommended for t you to this browser, i also tried by download the latest version of flash player and install into my machine along with this also disable some of the plug in those are applied into the browser, but still the error massage is appearing in to the screen. What to do now? Is there any one having any issue of this problem?